The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Grace Tries Out The Boat

graciepup

Registered
Reaction score
Bless Grace,she was very good putting on her doggie life jacket (w00t) Everthing mummy does Grace wants to do!!So we decided to get her used to the boat first,which she jumped straight in.Next we are going to the river to see if she likes it.Will update photos when we take her on the water.Hope you all like the pictures :cheers:

clairescamera298.jpg

clairescamera301.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow, that's fab and she looks very much the Captain (w00t)

Hope she likes it as muh when she's on the water....

Hilary & Hounds said:
Oh bless! :wub:   :wub: Love that life jacket! :lol:
same here ...it looks great.

though rather you than me in that boat on the water (w00t) :sweating: :lol:

Janimal said:
Hilary & Hounds said:
Oh bless! :wub:   :wub: Love that life jacket! :lol:
same here ...it looks great.

though rather you than me in that boat on the water (w00t) :sweating: :lol:

Thats what my mum said too,rather you than me (w00t) Grace has been on our friends boat which is a bit bigger and she loved it.Ours has an engine which we ran up in a dustbin full of water and grace was not at all bothered. :) I will post when we have been on the water,fingers crossed :teehee:

Wow! That looks like so much fun. Can't wait to see pics of her out on the water. She looks adorable in that lifejacket too!!

Alison x

Thats fab!! I was thinking of taking my two in a open kayak where did you get the life jacket from? She looks really happy there, hop you have loads of fun!!

FionaS said:
Thats fab!! I was thinking of taking my two in a open kayak where did you get the life jacket from? She looks really happy there, hop you have loads of fun!!
Hiys have pm'd you :thumbsup:

Back