The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Got My New Pup

waynedb

Registered
Reaction score
picked this little lad up on saturday from storm68,he's great just about settled in now(apart from bed time) he's taken to our old boy because he can get away with almost anything but blue our lurcher puts him in his place straight away.he hasn't done anything in the house or his crate which i cant quite believe but i aint moaning.

2008_1214misc0019.JPG

What a lovely pup , sounds like a little angel :wub:

Congratulations on your new pup Biffy - he looks absolutely stunning - what a beauty :wub: Enjoy him :huggles:

He is gorgeous :) What a great early xmas pressie. I know the sire of this pup very well so if he is anything like him you want go wrong at all :thumbsup: lucky you! best of :luck: with him. Clare.

clare Bow said:
He is gorgeous  :)   What a great early xmas pressie. I know the sire of this pup very well so if he is anything like him you want go wrong at all  :thumbsup: lucky you! best of  :luck:   with him. Clare.
I mean WONT go wrong.

thanks everyone,im sure he will be perfect.think i might have a stab at racing him and maybe blue but i will have to see how our old dog goes on after christmas.

Good luck with your pup. As clare bow just said his sire is a cracking dog !

john

Good :luck: with him,he's gorgeous.Hope he's as fast has his sire :thumbsup:

Back