The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Good Luck Zoomie

clairej810 said:
Just a quick question - does Zoomie has to win best in the Iggie class to get to the best in toy group so that I can see him on TV?  Not sure how it works?  I'm sure he'll win everything though! :wub:   :thumbsup:   :luck:

Zoomie would have to win his class, then Best Dog out of all the dog classes, then Best of Breed, then be shortlisted out of I don't know how many breeds in the group and then he might be on telly. It's actually highly unlikely but it's not going to stop us having fun and meeting lots of people!!!

zilloot said:
clairej810 said:
Just a quick question - does Zoomie has to win best in the Iggie class to get to the best in toy group so that I can see him on TV?  Not sure how it works?  I'm sure he'll win everything though! :wub:   :thumbsup:   :luck:

Zoomie would have to win his class, then Best Dog out of all the dog classes, then Best of Breed, then be shortlisted out of I don't know how many breeds in the group and then he might be on telly. It's actually highly unlikely but it's not going to stop us having fun and meeting lots of people!!!

Of course he can do it!!! I think we should email the BBC to get them to do a feature on the famous and extremely handsome Zoomster!! :wub:

[SIZE=14pt]GoOd LuCk ZoOmIe[/SIZE]You show em :thumbsup:

Strut your stuff :wub: :huggles: :wub: :huggles:

Jan Doherty said:
zilloot said:
:lol: Zoomie says thankyouverymuch (Elvis style) for all the good wishes. 
We'll only be there on the Saturday (missing all the whippets on Friday :( ) but he's dying to meet everyone and is planning to smooch Alice when nobody's looking.... (w00t)   :wub:   :wub:

I think your Mother and big sister may have something to say about you smooching Alice young Zoomie (w00t)

Looking forward to seeing the young man. There will be all his big sisters there from the first litter, Shelley, Pansy and Daphne. Think we may to get a family photograph on the day

what a shame my girls aren't going!

oh well, at least I'll be there - with a camera! I'm really looking forward to it, just hope I'm not going with a hangover (note to Jan and self - take it easy on the whiskey Friday night!!!!)

jan06_107.jpg

Good luck Zoomie :luck: :luck: we are going on hound day so I will speek to you mummy when we get back

doris said:
Jan Doherty said:
zilloot said:
We'll only be there on the Saturday (missing all the whippets on Friday :( ) but he's dying to meet everyone and is planning to smooch Alice when nobody's looking.... (w00t)   :wub:   :wub:

I think your Mother and big sister may have something to say about you smooching Alice young Zoomie (w00t)

Looking forward to seeing the young man. There will be all his big sisters there from the first litter, Shelley, Pansy and Daphne. Think we may to get a family photograph on the day

what a shame my girls aren't going!

oh well, at least I'll be there - with a camera! I'm really looking forward to it, just hope I'm not going with a hangover (note to Jan and self - take it easy on the whiskey Friday night!!!!)

Doris, you have to have a drink before you can get drunk and you always go on the wagon when you stay at my house.

Anyway after a day at Crufts Friday one drink and I will be out for the count anyway after nursing my sore feet. I always get cramp in my feet at Crufts. I reackon I could wear my slippers and still get cramp.

Anyway good luck to all the Artmeis, Rilloby, Monelli and Littlebriton children.

doris said:
oh well, at least I'll be there - with a camera!  I'm really looking forward to it, just hope I'm not going with a hangover (note to Jan and self - take it easy on the whiskey Friday night!!!!)
I'm staying with a friend in Worcester on Friday night :D

I too hope I don't have a hangover on Saturday morning!! :- "

See you there :thumbsup:

And :luck: :luck: :luck: to everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan Doherty said:

Doris, you have to have a drink before you can get drunk and you always go on the wagon when you stay at my house.

that's cos you always have one drink then fall asleep on the sofa!!

EJW, I think we should all go with hangovers on Saturday - might keep me from spending too much cash, especially after being there all day Friday, means that I will sit there half the evening thinking about what I can go back for :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
zilloot said:

Good luck Zoomie! My Freddie wants to know if you'll need a wardrobe assistant on the big day! Or a design consultant!

Good luck Zoomie, I might even get to see you ... I'm going on Saturday (we haven't entered the whippets this year altho they're qualified). We're going to cheer friends on in other breeds

Will be thinking of you!

Gill

Back