Registered
Reaction score
Hi Every one at Glous Open :thumbsup:

Hope every thing goes well and the weather stay's kind to you all :thumbsup:

Sorry we can't be with you, as we have had van problems :(

Good luck to everyone :luck: :luck:

We will see you at the next one :thumbsup:

Love The Bruv's :huggles:

Thanks Teeny Weeny, will miss you :( I'm sure it will go well, and the forecast looks good, so fingers crossed - got quite a big entry too. See you soon :thumbsup: :huggles:

(w00t) sunny day at the races (w00t) (w00t) 8)

sorry you wont be with us tina, colin and the boys :(

im looking forward to sunday aunty june :b :lol:

elisha will HUNT YOU DOWN :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

just been and brought the deadly/peppermint pack lunch :- " :- "

loads of drinks :sweating: i might even dare to put the sun brolly in the van 8) 8) 8)

Last edited:
sorry to hear you still have problems with the van, mine has just failed the mot. :(

you will be missed. see you at the next one. :huggles:

sorry you wont be there tina and colin :( carnt wait to meet the lovely dylan :wub: :huggles:

hope to see you all soon :thumbsup:

we already have our sun brolley packed (w00t)

Sorry that you both will not be there , COLIN i will miss my cuddle again :- " :( hope to see you at the next open :thumbsup: :thumbsup: see you soon tina & colin :huggles:

Mauy thanks for the kind wishes. Hope all enjoy the day. Weather looks good, and scouts tell me the track is fantastic. The organisation may leave something to be desired ( Mrs Booker is a hard act to follow), but we will muddle through. Any volunteers on the day would always be appreciated to relieve tired and frazzled line judges,etc.

Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow, just sorry tina and colin won't be with us. :(

what times weigh in tomorrow???

Probably start at 10- 10:30 and finishes 11.30. :thumbsup:

put the sun tan cream in your whippet bags folks (w00t)

just seen the weather and tomorrow is going to be the best day of the year so far 8) 8) 8) very sunny with temps going up to around 26 :sweating: :sweating: :sweating:

im deffinatly putting in the sun brolly now (w00t)

Last edited:
thanks for that joanna :thumbsup:

oh i feel a touch of sun stroke coming on already sue :sweating: :sweating: :sweating: (w00t)

Dare I wear my shorts for the first time this year? (in this country anyway) :lol:

It's hot today, so if tomorrow is hotter :sweating: phew! Will have to take plenty of water to cool the dogs :D

Don't forget the wind at Staverton, it could feel cooler than it is, lash that cream on exposed areas 8)

We won't be there tomorrow this time :( Good luck to everyone hope you all have a fab day :thumbsup: don't forget your bikini aswell Julie :lol: at the minute it's gone really dull here, just be my luck when I take the dogs out it'll probably rain :wacko:

8) well the sarnies are made (w00t) drinks are cooling 8) :sweating:

il NOT be wearing shorts :nuke: :b might be tempted to put the 3/4 lengths on :b :b

have to check the hairy leg situation first (w00t) dont want to give my fellow line judges prickle rash :x

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

id load the dogs in the van but its a bit early :- " :oops: :lol:

No sorry, no food van, we're not allowed one there anymore. There may be a cake stand but I'm not sure on that one - I'd bring some goodies just in case :thumbsup:

June Jonigk said:
No sorry, no food van, we're not allowed one there anymore. There may be a cake stand but I'm not sure on that one - I'd bring some goodies just in case :thumbsup:
thank you it will have to be boring sandwiches then :(

my fridge is full of sarnies, ham & tom.....cheese & pickle.......chicken.........and plain ham :thumbsup: sausage rolls.... deadly peppermints will be sorted :sweating:

also have loads of drinks...we ran out last year and jeff (with cool dude) was a life saver :sweating: ;)

im not sure how i landed the the job as pack lunch maker :unsure: :unsure:

Back