The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Goin On Holiday...whoo

Argh piglett ur so cheeky, i sed no referances 2 my passport lol, u put some white clothes on and go as a lightbulb !!! :p :- "

i dont have 2 dress up as anything 4 u 2 fancy me Paul :oops: :huggles: :p

stace w said:
i dont have 2 dress up as anything 4 u 2 fancy me Paul  :oops:   :huggles:   :p
look who is full of herself now eh? :p -_-

lol about the lightbulb thing for piglet :) , i think him and ricky should do dr evil and mini me :p ! pig does look like rickys clone or somthing (w00t)

and keeley im not 100% on superman, its just an idea, ill have to see what they have there...

o:)

hehehehe, not full of myself, just kno u lurve me lmao, soz Paul, i am revealing ur secrets 2 every1, o well, let the truth be known :p

:blink: :eek: shocking, well u tried touching me up in bed on the last night of the holiday, and dont deny it stace.... :p :p :p trying to take advantage of my drunken state....terrible :oops:

she already is a devil, or one of his minions, that girl has an evil streak. :- "

iam going as the kkk coz iam a wizzard under the sheets lol

LMAO, wel if the truth must be told Paul, u werent resisting drunk or not, n dont say u werent staring at me in tht bikini at the waterpark cuz u were :eek: o:)

i stare at lots of things... :- " i have nice eyes, so i like to use them o:)

lol at the kkk dec, wizzard under the sheets eh? ill take ure word for it mate :p

i could be mr. bond, what u all think? i usually have the girls after me anyway so i would fit the bill :p :D :p

hehe

:thumbsup:

Paul_Tux.jpg

Lmao, got urself out of it there boy, i agree u do have nice eyes, not that i was looking at them. Mr bond wudnt suit u paul i thought u were a 1 woMAN man !!!!

im an any woman man at the moment! :D

i might go as a tramp, maybe u could lend me some of yer clothes eh? :oops:

:teehee:

lmao, of course Paul, but i wudnt want them 2 be ripped when they wont fit on 1 leg !!!!! so im guessing u shud lend some of pigletts more ur size dont ya think !!!

right, no more babysitting you now after that comment!!! :rant:

heheh :)

Is tht wot u call putting me in a taxi wid terriann n krystal then going on 1 ride(without me may i add) n then going home but give u ur dues u did come bak 2 make sure my mum wudnt kick ur ass :- "

yea well ive heard stories about jo, id rather take on the hulk than annoy ure mother :oops:

Lmao, she looks shocked, shes not tht bad Paul, is she piglett, i mean she only threatened 2 chop ur man hood off if u touched me !!!!

Back