The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Goin On Holiday...whoo

lol decca wen will we c u nxt then m8 u going to tyrone on sunday???

no pigglet full of cold but cu at the derby mate :cheers:

sweet, so whats on this dvd u made then dec? will be a laugh at the derby. . . dressin up n all that. :D cant wait now :cheers: whoo :thumbsup:

not u aswell decca we all got it i think!!

see u at the derby decca!!!

hi shabba paul.yes m8 the dvd of us all enjoying r selfs dancing & singing.we like ya kool dance mr smooth cu at the derby shabba :cheers:

yea mate, is tyne still saying it. bet ure sick of it now, lol :p derby will be a giggle hopfully :thumbsup:

yer paul shes still saying shabba not sick yet.wot r u going dressed as at the derby

hes shaving his head and going as harry hill (w00t) (w00t) :p :p :p :p :p

harry all the way make sure u were a collared shirt!!

we guna have 1 hell of a :cheers: there shud b fun!

i was going as baby cant find a nappy big enough :- " me & gary will come up with something that will make this weekend special 4 everybody :cheers:

harry hill you cheeky f**k :rant: :p

i dunno what im dressin up as, im thinking either elvis or superman. whats anyone else got planned? :D

im thinking of goin as seth from emmerdale or harry hill lol

but think seth might have to be done

lol! that would be funny, i am proper lookin forward to it this year like, since i had to miss out last year because of bloody B&Q :rant:

U lot r mental lol, ive been learning geordie language, havent i Decca, not 2 good at it yet tho, still full of Black Country. I dunno wot 2 go as, any ideas lads n lasses, cyaz all soon

Luv Stace xxxxxx

Back