The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Gloucester Open

I was a good day wasn't it. Shame no tan for me in the caravan but heyho thanks for all the nice comments. Not sure about hiring myself out though. Sure to be a few rude suggestions of what I could do !!!

A very special WELL DONE !! to Boss' fab sister Conway Gem for winning her group. All connections with her were very proud.

jade said:
:) well done to all the finalist well done night spirit )SKY)getting the final again  he just keeps making the final  good on boy well done to archie winning his maiden and baby love who getting better every week  well done to run at mill and diamond greezer another close final for them too  well done to half a spot winning his maiden well done flyaway in the vets and cool running  in the vets brill weather thanks glous club havent run there before i will be back  see you all at the champs
Thanks Jane, he is coming on isn't he :huggles: , and WELL done to Rolo (Deadly Spirit) coming second in the cons final :cheers: dad says KEEP UP the good work son :thumbsup: .

all the best shazxxx

Thanks for putting on the results Jacqui :thumbsup:

Well Done all the finalists but can't help saying a special well done to Amber (Conway Gem) :wub: on making it two in a row :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Joanna said:
Jacquie said:
Joanna said:
There was one SHOCK result. Archie (Magical Mistery), beat another dog TWICE (different dogs), ) AND came fourth in the MAIN MAIDEN N/E 32lb final..
I was really pleased for you Jo :thumbsup: Getting to the final, that must of made you really proud :wub:

[SIZE=14pt]Well Done Archie [/SIZE]

Proud as punch...............He is a really lovely lad who enjoys the racing so much. He actually smiles when he runs and never seems to mind coming last (his usual position). It was great to see a few show-breds taking part and doing well yesterday. I have to say, having Maiden groups seems to be a real incentive for entering nice steady club dogs who don't really have a hope of getting any-where at an open with all winner groups. We enter Arch wherever we go though as I haven't the heart to leave him in the car............His heart would break :(

Thanks Jaquie :thumbsup:

The show breds had a good day with Archie getting in the main final, Go Paris Go & Yagan's Dream making the Cons. finals and Blythe Spirit putting up a good performance too :cheers: Well Done!

conway said:
Joanna said:
Paula Roberts said:
NO RESULTS JOANNA, :(   you"ve really let us down now, :lol:   anyone else got them please. :thumbsup:   sounds like you had nice weather though, take it you where topping your tan up all day. :- "
TAN :lol: :oops: :lol: :oops:

I look like a ripe tomato

i seem to remember you looked like two ripe tomato's lol :p

Two ripe melons more like :- " :D

Lloyd said:
conway said:
Joanna said:
Paula Roberts said:
NO RESULTS JOANNA, :(   you"ve really let us down now, :lol:   anyone else got them please. :thumbsup:   sounds like you had nice weather though, take it you where topping your tan up all day. :- "

i think you will get in to more trouble than me Lloyd :- "

cracking pic of amber in her heat :thumbsup:

First time I have had a chance to get on here since the weekend.

Fantastic day - big well done to Judy & co for putting on such a good open :cheers: and well done to all the finalists and group winners :thumbsup:

I didn't know whether I was coming or going because I had four dogs running in an open for the first time ever and ended up running around like a headless chicken LoL :b The boys did do us proud though and made life extra difficult for us by all making it through to their respective finals (BIG shock for us - but very pleasant one :D ). So big smiles all around.

P.S. Thanks to Rae for helping with the trapping at the end :thumbsup:

(The weekend was also topped wonderfully with two away wins for the Robins on friday night and last night - so I cannot stop smiling today :p )

conway said:
Lloyd said:
conway said:
Joanna said:
Paula Roberts said:

i think you will get in to more trouble than me Lloyd :- "

No doubt !

cracking pic of amber in her heat :thumbsup:

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back