The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Gloucester Open

Joanna

Registered
Reaction score
Lovely day, super weather, well organised!

Thanks Judy, Mike, Jane, Geoff etc.

Well done Lesley and Yvonne, the best PA team IN THE WORLD :p Not forgetting Carmel for Paddocking so efficiently, even though she wasn't running a mut :thumbsup:

Now, did any-one get the results down so I can fill in me programme.......Also, TC needs to know too ;)

Off to apply copious amounts of After Sun to my chest now :oops:

NO RESULTS JOANNA, :( you"ve really let us down now, :lol: anyone else got them please. :thumbsup: sounds like you had nice weather though, take it you where topping your tan up all day. :- "

Paula Roberts said:
NO RESULTS JOANNA, :(   you"ve really let us down now, :lol:   anyone else got them please. :thumbsup:   sounds like you had nice weather though, take it you where topping your tan up all day. :- "
TAN :lol: :oops: :lol: :oops:

I look like a ripe tomato

I can't believe you didn't do them Joanna :angry: :( :wacko: (w00t)

TC said:
I can't believe you didn't do them Joanna  :angry:   :(   :wacko:   (w00t)
I've been busy mate............Actually, I NEVER DO THEM :teehee: :lol: :teehee: :lol:

There was one SHOCK result. Archie (Magical Mistery), beat another dog TWICE (different dogs), ) AND came fourth in the MAIN MAIDEN N/E 32lb final..

Joanna said:
There was one SHOCK result. Archie (Magical Mistery), beat another dog TWICE (different dogs), ) AND came fourth in the MAIN MAIDEN N/E 32lb final..

Not as big as my shock of Daisy beating a dog in her cons semi (w00t) but not as sucessful as yours :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone I had a lovely day at my first open :cheers:

I would just like to say a big thank you to Gloucester for putting a great open on once again, and a biggggggggggg thank you to my hubby for doing the traps I missed him all day, and mark shearing for giving him a hand :thumbsup: cheers buddy you make a great team :huggles:

And well done to all the finalist's and little Crazy Bear who won her maiden good on ya girl :huggles:

Well done to all the commmitte who worked hard on putting this open on and giving us such lovely weather :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

And a big well done to my Diamond Geezer who did us proud again because Big Ron was'nt running again :huggles: :huggles:

See you all at the Champ's and good luck :thumbsup:

:cheers: well done to all that got to the finals :thumbsup: well done john+sharon with ment to be :wub: :thumbsup:

well done to :cheers:

run at mill :wub: :thumbsup:

stripy tara :thumbsup:

who both ran brillant (again) :- " all day :cheers:

and yes the sun did shine, a really great day was had by all in the peppermint camp :thumbsup: even lolly :wub: and gracie :wub: watched a few races :p

fingers crossed the weather is as good for the champs :thumbsup:

Thank you for a great day at Gloucester today :cheers:

Good weather, good ground and good company :thumbsup:

Well done to all the finalists and winners :thumbsup:

Good luck to everyone going to the champs :luck:

See you all there :D

:) well done to all the finalist well done night spirit )SKY)getting the final again he just keeps making the final good on boy well done to archie winning his maiden and baby love who getting better every week well done to run at mill and diamond greezer another close final for them too well done to half a spot winning his maiden well done flyaway in the vets and cool running in the vets brill weather thanks glous club havent run there before i will be back see you all at the champs

I know Joanna is useless (w00t) but did anyone get any results :- "

Glad you all enjoyed it. Thankfully the weather we ordered arrived just in time 8)

It always helps. :D

[SIZE=14pt]Many thanks [/SIZE]to all the helpers. I'd better not try to name you all for fear of missing someone out but you all know who you are. :cheers:

Thanks also to every one who entered and a special WELL DONE to all the finalists.

Time to start organising the July open now. I've got some entries already! :sweating:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done to all the finalists :thumbsup: Had a lovely weekend away in our new caravan :p Here are the results for Tracy :thumbsup:

Maiden 14-19lb

Cadnaes Goch

Baby Love :wub:

Silver Star

Darkling Dragonfly

Cons Final

Whitelighters Coming

Smoove Citizen

Darkling Dragonfly

Downtown Boy

Maiden 20-23lb

Crazy Bear

Devils Double

Night Spirit

Highland Lassie

Cons Final

Aur Cymro

Jack High

Over The Top

Desperado

Maiden 24-27lb

Ment-2-Be :wub:

Magical Mayhem

Highland Warrior

Duncton Crusader

Cons Final

Brilliant Chimes

Livvie Seagull

Pearley Spencer

Go Paris Go

Maiden 28-32lb

Half a Spot

Doolittle

Chasing Chinook

Magical Mistery

Cons Final

Shellshock

Yagan's Dream

Main Final 14-19lb

Twisioncatti

Little Devil

Fuller Surprises

Uptown Girl

Cons Final

WCRCh Tinkers Moonshadow

The Front Line

Main Final 20-22lb

Conway Gem

WCRCh Talk of The Devil

Bewitching Venture

Black Dolly

Cons Final

Daylight Katie

Deadly Spirit

No Secret

Maida

Main Final 23-24lb

Stripey Tara

Back at Mill

Chimes at Midnight

Diamond White

Cons Final

Kinda Spooky

Main Final 25-27lb

WCRCh Bring it On

Racing Spikes

Follow The Bear

Devil in Me

Cons Final

Running Spikes

Wilsdon Jimmy Mack

Cairdean Patriot

Main Final 28-32lb

WCRCh Run At Mill

WCRCh Diamond Geezer

Alchemist

Duncton Dark Legend

Cons Final

Exmoor Gold

Sienna

Vets 14-20lb

WCRCh/VC Flyaway

Greencroft Startime

WCRCh/VC Fuller Spirit

Y Not Kernow

Cons Final

Bee Dot Com

Rio Grande

Vets 21-26lb

Cool Runnings

WCRCh/VC Deadly Nightshade

Conway Flyer

Duncton Quest

Cons Final

Savernake Pied Wagtail

Vets 27-32lb

WCRCh The Bear

Dumcton Legacy

Black Gem Venture

Fly Fox

Maiden Supreme

Crazy Bear

Ment-2-Be (NR)

Half A Spot (NR)

Cadnaes Goch (NR)

Main Supreme

Stripey Tara

WCRCh Run At Mill

WCRCh Bring it On

Conway Gem

Twsioncatti (NR)

Veteran Supreme

WCRCh/VC Flyaway

WCRCh The Bear

Sorry if I have made any mistakes :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Joanna said:
I was really pleased for you Jo :thumbsup: Getting to the final, that must of made you really proud :wub:

[SIZE=14pt]Well Done Archie [/SIZE]

Jacquie said:
Joanna said:
I was really pleased for you Jo :thumbsup: Getting to the final, that must of made you really proud :wub:

[SIZE=14pt]Well Done Archie [/SIZE]

Proud as punch...............He is a really lovely lad who enjoys the racing so much. He actually smiles when he runs and never seems to mind coming last (his usual position). It was great to see a few show-breds taking part and doing well yesterday. I have to say, having Maiden groups seems to be a real incentive for entering nice steady club dogs who don't really have a hope of getting any-where at an open with all winner groups. We enter Arch wherever we go though as I haven't the heart to leave him in the car............His heart would break :(

Thanks Jaquie :thumbsup:

Thanks for putting the results on Jacquie, :cheers: well done with your babies. :huggles:

Well done to all the dogs and owners. :thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone and well done to all finalists. We had a great day 8)

Lesley was particularly impressive on the PA - she should hire herself out :D

A special well done to Jonty :wub:

Joanna said:
Paula Roberts said:
NO RESULTS JOANNA, :(   you"ve really let us down now, :lol:   anyone else got them please. :thumbsup:   sounds like you had nice weather though, take it you where topping your tan up all day. :- "
TAN :lol: :oops: :lol: :oops:

I look like a ripe tomato

i seem to remember you looked like two ripe tomato's lol :p

Sorry forgot to say a big well done to all the dogs whom run at Maidstone,

Stripey Tara, RCH Bring it on, RCH Diamond Geezer, RCH The Bear and Crazy Bear, Follow the bear, and Daphne Kitchen and Phil Rogers, Tribe.

And also the Surperme Winner's

Maiden-Crazy Bear, :cheers: :huggles:

Main-Stripey Tara, :cheers: :huggles:

Vets- RCH Flyaway. :cheers: :huggles:

Back