The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Getting To Know You...

~elizabeth~

Registered
Reaction score
I'm feeling awful, a combination of neck injury and virus :nuke: , and have so taken to my bed for the day, but this has gone down very well with canis major and minor who can just loll around happily on the bed.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

I can't see much of a family resemblance though :unsure:

So far he's still o:) no accidents, quiet through the night until 6 o clock. He does complain bitterly if left in his crate during the day though :wacko:

Gelert is still on partial hunger strike (he goes back and eats his dinner when he thinks no one will notice :ph34r: ) so I'm not too worried about him fading away yet. :b

Last edited by a moderator:
lovely pics elizabeth :thumbsup: glad guto is settling in well,he looks very relaxed on your bed :) :wub: .

hope your feeling well soon :thumbsup:

I love the expression on Gelerts face as Guto is chewing him. I dunno why they put up with such behaviour.

Beautiful pictures :wub: :wub:

Hope you are feeling better soon Elizabeth :flowers: :flowers:

That last photo is just gorgeous :wub:

Gelert doesn't look that upset. I think he is doing very well sharing his personal space at such an early stage :thumbsup:

Ooh, yes, there's almost some snuggling up going on :)

Absolutely gorgeous :wub: what better way to be ill with 2 whippets to snuggle up to. :huggles:

Lovely photos. :thumbsup:

love this picture :wub:

11.jpg

Lovely pictures! :wub: Gelert has his 'resigned' look on :wacko: , while little one is muscling in.

At least it's a distraction from 'poorlyness'! :)) Get well soon.

It's odd, I don't think he's realized that the wriggling thing is a dog yet. He's treating it more like he does the cat (then puppy's taken to miaowing when he yawns, I mean that really is the noise he makes (w00t) :lol: ) When the cat sits that close to him, it's usually because she's trying to start a staring match to wind him up, and get him off the bed, so he just averts her gaze and ignores her. I don't think it's a strategy that will work with this one though. :- "

It's gentle mouthing rather than chewing at this stage, to see how hard he can go before he gets a reaction I think. Chose a great time to try growing my hair long as well; long hair is the bestest thing ever for pulling and chewing. >_< :b

Cat is being very good, much better than last time. He's been soundly told off a few times now and behaves immediately, so she's much more confident about him now.

Hope you feel better soon :flowers: .........Lovely photos .......Its great how adult dogs tolerate little puppies isn't it :lol: :wub: ........ Guto's bliming scrummy :* :wub: (i'll swap you him for Reg :D ) ......

The downside of having the waggiest tail ever... :b

12.jpg

13.jpg

don't worry, she didn't hurt him; I don't think he even noticed what she was up to. -_-

Lovely pics of the two of them, looks like they may be the best of mates. :huggles:

Hope your soon feeling better Elizabeth, if you're going to be laid up for a day or two, can't think of better bedside companions than two whippies, even though one might not be old enough to fully appreciate your need for rest.

Get well soon.

Ah what a lovely puppy Elizabeth, hope Uncle Gelert is suitably impressed.

Lovely photos..especially the last one. Guto sounds a dream at the moment...long may it continue. :thumbsup: Hope you're feeling better soon.

Well tonight the cat let him LIE ON TOP OF HER, well cuddle up on top of her tail end. (w00t) :huggles: o:) I'd never have thought she'd take to him so well, that quickly :sweating: :D

moriarte said:
Well tonight the cat let him LIE ON TOP OF HER, well cuddle up on top of her tail end.  (w00t)   :huggles:   o:) I'd never have thought she'd take to him so well, that quickly  :sweating:   :D
Where's the photo? :- " :p

Back