The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Getting My New Boy Today

dizz

Registered
Reaction score
Leaving my place at 10am for a 2 1/2 hour drive to go collect my new boy,will post some pictures when he has settled,cant sleep im so excited (w00t)

Hope everything goes well for you :thumbsup:

Good luck :luck: Hope your drive is easy!!

Looking forward to seeing the pics of your little lad :wub:

Ooh..nothing beats that excitement of collecting a new pup/dog. Good luck...look forward to an update once everyone's settled at home again :thumbsup:

well i made it,just over 5hours in total,just walked through the door,had quick brew now enjoying a sit down at last.got a few pics off previous owner,i will post some newer ones soon,got my batteries on charge! welcome home kai :D

Early days

004.jpg

018.jpg

06-12-09_0851.jpg

062.jpg

more recent

DSCF0002-1.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF1742.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my goodness he is gorgeous :wub:

Hope he settles well with you :luck:

Nice looking boy!!! :D

Sounds like he's settling in well too. Good luck with Kai :luck: :thumbsup:

hope he settles in well with you and what you where looking for ,its nice to be able to join up a dog a new owner especially when there a bit older :luck: with him

hope he settles in well with you and what you where looking for ,its nice to be able to join up a dog a new owner especially when there a bit older :luck: with him
indeed.many thanks too you trish :thumbsup:

if you are ever in the area feel free to drop in !!!!

Only trouble is that the lady we had him from,keeps chickens and ferrets and has a litter of pups due,sooo we going back soon for chickens,ferrets and maybe a puppy lol :p

Nice lurcher...I must admit I recognise him ....his previous owner was very sad to have to let him go.

Many congrats....he's a great looking fella. :thumbsup:

Nice lurcher...I recognise him though....his previous owner was very sad to have to let him go.
I was chatting to his previous owner last night via message, and he was saying how cut up about letting the little lad go, but he has spoken to Dizz and intends to keep in touch a bit, which is lovely for all concerned

Nice lurcher...I recognise him though....his previous owner was very sad to have to let him go.
I was chatting to his previous owner last night via message, and he was saying how cut up about letting the little lad go, but he has spoken to Dizz and intends to keep in touch a bit, which is lovely for all concerned
yeah the previous owner was very upset to let him go,and we have spoken and emailed eachother and will continue to do so,kai is a fantastic boy,and i take my hat off to denis for the amount of training he must have put into training kai to such a high level,he is settling well and as i type is sat sleeping at my feet :wub:

will post some more pics later

He is lovely. I am sure that he will settle quickly :luck:

A few pictures i took earlier

DSCI0010.jpg

DSCI0011-1.jpg

DSCI0012.jpg

DSCI0014-1.jpg

DSCI0018.jpg

DSCI0019.jpg

DSCI0070.jpg

DSCI0008.jpg

I think he is settling in well (w00t)

He is utterly gorgeous, wonderful markings - you must have been so excited on your way uptp getting him. Glad he's settling in so well ;)

lovely pics he looks in really good condition ,i saw jacky today was talking about you lol

Back