The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Get Well Soon

get well soon Sadie, hope you get home as soon as possible you always recover better at home and am sure ya twinyy kim will look after ya :lol:

cya soon :wub:

Well thanks again to all the get well wishes ;) Got home about an hour ago did think about going to the field to see abit of

racing but still in alot of pain and kim wouldnt let me lol

see you all soon x

Glad your home and on the mend :thumbsup:

Not half as glad as me Geoff i can go to bed tonight instead of sleeping on a hospital chair :) All you got to do now Sadie is do as your told and you'll soon be better :) XXX

Alls well that ends well, so glad its all finally over for you bird and you can get back to being your good old crazy self again, take it easy do as your told and heal quick lol

Love ya bird!!! xx

Not half as glad as me Geoff i can go to bed tonight instead of sleeping on a hospital chair :) All you got to do now Sadie is do as your told and you'll soon be better :) XXX

if you dont do as your told mum number 2 will be round to see you and you would'nt want that (w00t) lol glad your home and your other mum can get some sleep lol :thumbsup:

Glad your home Sadie :thumbsup: take things easy and it wont be long before we've got you back at club :thumbsup:

Big thanks to Karen and Pat today,for opening club and running all the racing.As if you didn't have enough on your plate :sweating: bet you never want to see another hospital chair again :thumbsup:

welcome home sadie hope you get better soon :luck: :))

Back