The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Get Well Soon John Riley

dolly day dream

Registered
Reaction score
Took the pack out for a nice walk yesterday in the snow dog enjoying the run around when my dad slipped on the ice and broke his ankle.

Just want to say get well soon dad :thumbsup:

He will do anything to get out of going to the bar :- (w00t)

Jackie and the gang

Oh dear poor soul :(

Hope it heals quickly and he's back to enjoying his walks soon ;)

Job well done there John :-

Get Well Soon, I'm sure Jackie will walk the dog for you (but I'm sure you could have just ASKED instead of going and breaking your ankle).

hope hes ok jack,funny like,keep your foot up m8 :thumbsup:

HOPE IT FIXES QUICKLY JOHN

BUT AT LEAST YOU,VE GOT THE PERFECT EXCUSE NOT TO WALK THE DOGS NOW :lol: ;)

JEFF

get well soon john :thumbsup: you'll enjoy the break from walking the dogs . ( excuse the pun ) ;)

Oh crikey, poor John

Hope he's up and about soon x

Daft old bugger tell him at his age he should be more carefull he not a spring chicken any more --more an old COCK!!

Peter will be laughing his nuts off now --all that weight he to carry in his wallet

be more like old mother Riley -------NOW

I told him not to move his wallet as it would unbalance him ---he will need more than Ugly pills now !

Best wishes

Steve

Hope he is going to be okay very soon .. send him our best wishes

Best wishes and i hope he mends quickly and soon running up and down the tracks, all the best to you, don't take any of Boydies ugly pills, they work very well, i am sure you noticed how they worked on him the other day. :luck: :luck:

Ooh which vet did you go to John & will you run again :p no seriously get well soon John, Lennie & Linda

Hope he gets well soon, tell him to get in the portamag for a while, it will help no end :) :D

chris

hope it heals quickly john, carole & peter xxx :luck:

thanks for the concern everybody . the first diagnosis was'nt good I was told the bones needed to be pinned, but after a second examination it proved not to be , i'll be up and about in no time

John

P,S, Steve I lost my wallet in the snow , can you and John meads lend me a tenner

thanks for the concern everybody . the first diagnosis was'nt good I was told the bones needed to be pinned, but after a second examination it proved not to be , i'll be up and about in no time John

P,S, Steve I lost my wallet in the snow , can you and John meads lend me a tenner

No Problem there--- John Meades --- has plenty !!!!!!!

but shows how careful you are with money i would have asked for a ton ---of each.

get well soon and send that mate of yours out with dogs he looked like he needed a bit of excersise -----lol

not just getting his wallet out to pay for your snap!!!

steve

A Tenner, is that all, this man dose'nt take after us at all Steve, Melt down his aluminum crutches when we see him Steve, worth more than a tenner i bet :luck: o:)

Back