The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Gems Lad

looking great tell Bert to stop drooling he can't have one :teehee:

Thanks Doreen for putting pics on love the blue brindle Good luck to all the new owners x x x

Just got my new laptop so I have just seen the photos, thanks again Doreen

Just want to say get well soon Bill as he is in Hospital and hoping to be home Friday.

Bert

Pups look fab ..is that a little Duffy in there i see Burt ?

These beautiful girls are now 5 1/2 weeks old, have just been fed and the weights are

Brdl Wht Neck 4lb 2oz

Brdl Wht Nose 4lb 20z

Brdl 4lb 20z

Had so much fun at Berts house playing with these gorgeous girls, they are little characters already.

The one with the White collar is the bossy one, the one with the White nose has realised she can make a noise.

It would be difficult to choose a favourite, if they were mine I would keep them all, but they are going to brilliant racing homes

so good luck to all the new owners, and I look forward to seeing them grow and in time race.

regards

Doreen

gorgeous little girls the one with the white patch on neck looks a cheeky little monkey love them all good luck to all new owners where is puppy no 4 can onley see 3 xxx Vicki

gorgeous little girls the one with the white patch on neck looks a cheeky little monkey love them all good luck to all new owners where is puppy no 4 can onley see 3 xxx Vicki
The dark Brdl puppy stayed at home with the bitch as that is the one that Ronnie the owner of the bitch is keeping.

regards

Doreen

Back