The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Gems Lad

gems

Registered
Reaction score
Gems Lad Bitch was unraced out of Remies Dream & breakfast Boy litter brother to Rub Murry & Ouija Board Five Bitches All Brindle

Hope to see at least one of these pups racing at Fordingbridge, as one of our members has a pup booked.

Good luck to all the new owners.

regards

Doreen

Last edited by a moderator:
First l would to thank Mick and Vic to let me use Gem Lad with my mates bitch, she is about 28lb - 30lb. She looks like a small virsion of Rubby Murry

she broke here wrist about 6 months ago so I talked him around to mate here and so I am glad she had 5 bitches and all brindle.

Bert

Very best of :luck: to everyone who has one of these pups. Hope you have as much fun with them as i have had with Gwilym - Ouija Board.

Jo and gang

There is 1 left so if you know anyone Jo, I hope they all go to racing homes so I can see them run and hope they bring pleasure to there new owners.

Bert

great news hope all the pups have a great life with kind owners judith :luck: :luck: :luck:

Can't wait to see them, it's going to be a really interesting litter.

Doreen

Lovely fat puppies, good luck to all the new owners whoever they might be.They look strong healthy pups.

There were five bitches born but sadly one died at birth.

Doreen

Thank you Doreen for putting the pictures on here for me. My mate has decided to keep one pup now so there is still one available.

Bert

Back