The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Gems Lad Open

Weather looking better in south this weekend high winds rain in north good luck Thurrock wrc :thumbsup:

We wanted to come & watch as only living 30 minutes away, but again other commitments , we are at a family gathering for Christmas in Birmingham.

Have a great day

Hey all, just to let you know if the demand is there then there will be consolation racing! Safe journey everyone :- )

Well done DENESIDE CRUZ on winning another supreme scratch, Lionel is a credit to all of the hard work and tlc you give him, pity your day was spoilt by comments made by another competitor, take no notice. :angry: :thumbsup:

Big well done to Annie and Ray for sitting in the hot seat for the day,you done a great job. Some great races on a great track,with facilities to match,i had a great breakfast in the cafe,and some Guiness trackside in the bar.Only thing missing was the support from other clubs, why play one event off against another.

has anyone got the full programme please? :thumbsup:

sorry just realised anniepoole said she will write it up tonight :thumbsup:

well done all especialy victoria with deanside cruise dont let spitefull comments spoil it for you many more wins to come im sure and hes doing great especialy concidering he only runs bends :luck: :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

Well done Deneside Cruz and Victoria of course. I don't know what has been said and what is more I don't need to know. All I do know is that Victoria loves and looks after her boy win or lose. All she is ever bothered about is that he comes home safe, that to me speaks volumes about a person. Again I say WELL DONE

CONSOLATION SCRATCH FINAL

R Bigland lad

B King louis

W Tinkers hell w/d

BK Tex mex 1st

L/W CONSOLATION

R Waddle on

B Tinkers Fantasy 1st

W Notorious

H/W CONSOLATION

R Whats the story 1st

B Gemheera

W Down for south

BK Tinkers rose

well done gavin have you got all the card would you or some one put them on here thanks

Back