awwww they are great photos xxx

thanks for posting them xxx

The most photographed pups ever!! :lol:

Gorgeous; all of them :wub:

:wub: So beautiful, i will miss seeing the pictures of

them all together. But will enjoy seeing the K9 one's

grow up :)

AnnSa said:
:wub: So beautiful, i will miss seeing the pictures ofthem all together. But will enjoy seeing the K9 one's

grow up  :)

its seems so strange that 2 will be going in 8 DAYS TIME !!! they just dont seem big enough :( prehaps i should run em on another few months :- " :- " :- " :- "

i am happy with the homes they are going to but its still wont stop me missing them :(

saraquele said:
its seems so strange that 2 will be going in 8 DAYS TIME !!! they just dont seem big enough  :(   prehaps i should run em on another few months  :- "  :- "  :- "  :- "
I'm thinking that's not going to go down to well :lol:

aww cara they are lovely pics,its been good watching this litter grow :huggles:

well done sharon on such a gorgeous litter :thumbsup: :wub: :wub: :wub:

thanks Trish , i just hope these little mosters :oops: i mean darlings :b :- " give there new owners as much joy as they have given me :huggles:

aww - Cara - thay're fab photos - thanks for posting them - was that my Peggy chewing someones laces? :oops: and sitting on the table? :- " - little monkey! Can't wait to get her! x :wub:

mousehole said:
aww - Cara - thay're fab photos - thanks for posting them - was that my Peggy chewing someones laces?  :oops:   and sitting on the table?  :- "  - little monkey! Can't wait to get her! x  :wub:

yes it was :- " she loved Caras , dads shoes :b and of course is such a poser lol

Back