The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Fur Coat And No Knickers

(w00t) OMG I got a photo on !

( how it happened I'm not quite sure )

Anyway, see Ella, Vicky - togged out finally, got a bit of growing to do, but now has no excuse for shying from the rain ! 8)

also had matching nail polish - couldn't resist !

Resized_ellas_new_coat__12_horse.jpg

Hehehehe, Ella looks like a supermodel there! Glad to see she's now kitted out for the winter.

Tascha and Mysti send their hugs and whippet kisses.

Gorgeous :wub: :wub: and doesn't she suit the red, very fetching :*

Wow!! lovely coat Ella, :wub: (w00t) Honey has a red one too!!, but i still cant post pics!!!! :- " well done Juley! how did you do that! :unsure:

#Smashing coat Ella - you will be snug now :huggles: :thumbsup:

Julie D said:
also had matching nail polish - couldn't resist !
Hi julie, Ella looks nice in her coat, im still waiting for mine to arrive, a red one, by the way, has Ella still got her dew claws, cos our jill has had em removed

keith

:lol: oh no Keith, she had dew claws removed, they're little toy plastic fingernails that we placed on her nails and that extra little pad they have behind the paw, I'm sure it won't be long before my daughter paints her claws for real.

You can do anything to her when she's asleep, that was on Sunday, she slept almost all day and wouldn't go out for a walk....and STILL slept all night in her crate and STILL didn't want to get out of bed on Mon. morning ( know that feeling well)

Does Jill sleep a lot ?

Awwwww, the lady in red

Annies just got a nice new green one

They would look very festive together :lol:

ELLA'S RED COAT IS LOVELY, WITH PLENTY OF GROWING ROOM TOO.

I LOVE HER RED NAILS, I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHTING. YOU ARE SO MAD. :) :) :) :) :)

Julie D said:
:lol:   oh no Keith, she had dew claws removed, they're little toy plastic fingernails that we placed on her nails and that extra little pad they have behind the paw, I'm sure it won't be long before my daughter paints her claws for real.
You can do anything to her when she's asleep, that was on Sunday, she slept almost all day and wouldn't go out for a walk....and STILL slept all night in her crate and STILL didn't want to get out of bed on Mon. morning ( know that feeling well)

Does Jill sleep a lot ?

Hi Julie, sorry only just read your post, yes jill loves her bed, she slept most of yesterday, but as soon as i get my coat out she knows we are going walkies, now where i live there is an abundance of rabbits, suits me cos im that way inclined, i just know she will work for me, glad you can now manage to post pics of Ella, she loos good in her coat.

keith

Back