The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Fun In The Snow

What ever it is it's great fun, come on Kai and Neo lets play chase :teehee:

Kai said come on then i will go in front :wub: catch me if you can.

:huggles: Little Shyla, is in front Jay quick to catch up

:eek: Jay putting the brakes on, Shyla on a flip turn :- "

Very little snow up here, just a scattering. :(

Trying to head him of, naughty girl cutting corner's :sweating:

Im gona catch you one day, Linky said in your dreams woman :lol:

Thats it folks hope you enjoyed looking at my babies haveing fun :thumbsup:

(w00t) fab pics they look like they had fun :thumbsup:

wish we had that amount of snow,my lot would have loved it too.

lovely to see whippets going crazy in it.

trish g said:
wish we had that amount of snow,my lot would have loved it too.lovely to see whippets going crazy in it.

We didnt have as much as that in Bristol but a decent amount!

Not sure how you got your whippets to do that - I practically had to carry mine into the garden this morning and they havent spoken to me since - pair of jessies :wacko:

Lovely pictures :wub:

My parents whippet probably wouldn't have gone anywhere near it. She is a princess and princess' don't get their paws wet! :D

You lucky thing Tina, all that snow and all those whippets!! It has just started properly here, we are't forecast to get much - but then again, it wasn't forecast to come 'til about teatime! Fingers crossed they are wong, I would love to get mine out in it.

I love to see whippets playing in the snow, but Im afraid mine would have rolled those coats off no problems. :lol: :lol:

GREAT PICTURES :wub: - they look like they had sooo much fun -

Janimal said:
I love to see whippets playing in the snow, but Im afraid mine would have rolled those coats off no problems. :lol:   :lol:

:lol: Yes Janis but mine are suthern whippie's, wouldn't get them out the door if they didn't have those coats on. (w00t) (w00t)

Back