The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Full Crufts Results

Aaaaww! The Badge Man needed a handler and I wasn't there!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
LOL I nearly asked you Lana but thought your expenses claim might be a bit steep for me (w00t)

Jax did a fabulous job for me in your absence :D

TCx
The sad thing is Tracey, I was supposed to be there. I started saving last year to come this year and almost had the airfare and then things started to happen - with the car and a few other expenses, you know how it is, and suddenly I didn't have the money anymore.

So if I had got there my expenses claim wouldn't have been much - a cuppa tea and a sandwich probably! :D

It had occered (sp) :eek: to me that you had planned to come this year , but your loss was my gain , and it took my mind off Penny for a few mins

Oh Lana, I didn't realise sorry. How frustrating for you :( Are you saving for next year :- I think I might be able to stretch to a cuppa and a sarnie (w00t) TCx
Somehow I don't think next year will be my year either - my hours are being cut at work (I think) and I'm only casual as it is and OH's daughter gets married in BALI in September - not a cheap exercise for us as she's booked out some resort for the wedding and we (and the other parents) have to stay there - at $1000 a night :eek:

So unless I get a good paying full time job in the meantime I can't see that I will have the money by March. :(

Well done to the winners and to everyone who was placed! :cheers:

A BIG WELL DONE to everyone who was in the cards :thumbsup:

Back