The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Frog Repelant Help

fallenangel

Registered
Reaction score
Ok dont lafe but i have a phobia of frogs and tonight there everywere. i whent in to the untility room to get the dogs lead and there a frong in there arrrrrrrrr. then hubby shooes that one of and we open the front door and there 3 there i couldnt leave the houes. I dont mined spiders mice anything elase but frogs i hate them. Is there anything frogs dont like i can use tro help keep them away. we filled the pond in 10 years ago and have sold fenceing but they still gte in the back garden. This is a tricky phobia for someone who loves camping but we never camp near watre cos of it but i realy need to fined somthing to keep them away from the houes my harts racing just thinking about them. iv had to shut all the doors and windows cos there out there. Yes i know its stuped and they carnt harm me i know all that but it doenst matter help

anyone have any ideas at all there was an eveil green thig in my dinning room to day lucky tony spotted it before me but iv had to scrub all the floors were it could have been i hate them there horred somthing must keep them away. i dont want to hurt them just get them to stay away from me

Ill come and live with you for a while Wendy.....love Frogs... Ill shoo them off for you

sorry no help...what ever you do...dont kill them will you. :p :clown:

iv just droped them a line to see if its ok. i dont want to hurts them just make them leave me alone. i konw its stupped and dont know what set ,me off with it as a kid i never saw frogs brought up in a town houes in the town and its only since living here that i even new i had a problem with them.

one day we were at a pet shop and there was a frog in a tank staring at me about 6 ft way. cos it was staring at me i had to do the same back and tony and the kids whent off shoping and came back 1/2 an hour later with me still froze to tehy spot. they then in fit of lafter decied to tell me it was a pot frog :angry: :angry: and they all new it was. If there back to me and there not movin I can look at them but if they face me or move thats it i want to be sic\k and my hart starts racing i carnt scream nothing and now i carnt even run away. I can deal with mice spiders rats anything like that but frogs are evil just read through and you ahve to draw a line and they dont cross it so will ahve to measuer he hole garden aria and make sure there non of the eveil green things about i might be abell to use my garden againin the evening yay lets hope its dog safe

Last edited by a moderator:
I love frogs and toads I was so excited last year because we had one living in the garden for the first time :D

They are a really good thing to have in your garden as they eat lots of woodlice , slugs and other creepy crawlies ;)

not much sympathy for you

frogs suffering from loss of habitat, from pesticides and I think(?) there is only one species in UK

if you are using any repellent do a lot of checking about its safety to frogs and other creatures!

maybe some type of sonic repellent would work?

not much sympathy for youfrogs suffering from loss of habitat, from pesticides and I think(?) there is only one species in UK

if you are using any repellent do a lot of checking about its safety to frogs and other creatures!

maybe some type of sonic repellent would work?
well let me know what you have a phobia of and i will bring it round to your houes. i allready said dont want to harm them just dont want them in my garden and houes

Back