The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Frazers Fun Word Game

john likes to eat tomartoes and bugs also those big round juicy oranges

that have plenty seeds

which

Last edited by a moderator:
john likes to eat tomartoes and bugs also those big round juicy oranges that have plenty seeds which grow into

AnnSa said:
john likes to eat tomartoes and bugs also those big round juicy oranges that have plenty seeds which grow into
john likes to eat tomatoes and bugs also those big round juicy oranges that have plenty seeds which grow into

yellow and pink flowers which:::

Last edited by a moderator:
john likes to eat tomatoes and bugs also those big round juicy oranges that have plenty seeds which grow into yellow and pink flowers which:::

when eaten

john likes to eat tomatoes and bugs also those big round juicy oranges that have plenty seeds which grow into yellow and pink flowers which when eaten

Turn you

john likes to eat tomatoes and bugs also those big round juicy oranges that have plenty seeds which grow into yellow and pink flowers which when eaten turn you

into a

john likes to eat tomatoes and bugs also those big round juicy oranges that have plenty seeds which grow into yellow and pink flowers which when eaten turn you into a

Raving

john likes to eat tomatoes and bugs also those big round juicy oranges that have plenty seeds which grow into yellow and pink flowers which when eaten turn you into a raving lunatic

john likes to eat tomatoes and bugs also those big round juicy oranges that have plenty seeds which grow into yellow and pink flowers which when eaten turn you into a raving lunatic

that says

john likes to eat tomatoes and bugs also those big round juicy oranges that have plenty seeds which grow into yellow and pink flowers which when eaten turn you into a raving lunatic that says

everything

john likes to eat tomatoes and bugs also those big round juicy oranges that have plenty seeds which grow into yellow and pink flowers which when eaten turn you into a raving lunatic that says everything

I eat

john likes to eat tomatoes and bugs also those big round juicy oranges that have plenty seeds which grow into yellow and pink flowers which when eaten turn you into a raving lunatic that says everything I eat

which includes

john likes to eat tomatoes and bugs also those big round juicy oranges that have plenty seeds which grow into yellow and pink flowers which when eaten turn you into a raving lunatic that says everything I eat which includes

purple

john likes to eat tomatoes and bugs also those big round juicy oranges that have plenty seeds which grow into yellow and pink flowers which when eaten turn you into a raving lunatic that says everything I eat which includes purple

carrots

john likes to eat tomatoes and bugs also those big round juicy oranges that have plenty seeds which grow into yellow and pink flowers which when eaten turn you into a raving lunatic that says everything I eat which includes purple carrots

and pchychedelic

john likes to eat tomatoes and bugs also those big round juicy oranges that have plenty seeds which grow into yellow and pink flowers which when eaten turn you into a raving lunatic that says everything I eat which includes purple carrotsand pchychedelic

goats cheese

john likes to eat tomatoes and bugs also those big round juicy oranges that have plenty seeds which grow into yellow and pink flowers which when eaten turn you into a raving lunatic that says everything I eat which includes purple carrotsand pchychedelic goats cheese

which was

john likes to eat tomatoes and bugs also those big round juicy oranges that have plenty seeds which grow into yellow and pink flowers which when eaten turn you into a raving lunatic that says everything I eat which includes purple carrotsand pchychedelic goats cheese which was

discusting so he

john likes to eat tomatoes and bugs also those big round juicy oranges that have plenty seeds which grow into yellow and pink flowers which when eaten turn you into a raving lunatic that says everything I eat which includes purple carrotsand pchychedelic goats cheese which was discusting so he

vomitted all over

Back