The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Frankie The Thief!

jok

Jo - Citycroft
Registered
Reaction score
This lunchtime i was unpacking my shopping and my son Conor was sat at a chair in the dining room eating his sandwiches. Frankie and Chloe were resting, or so i thought!

I went through to check on Conor and found Frankie on his knee sharing the sandwich. He was just sat there nibbling bits off! Conor found it very funny and seemed very pleased that his new 'brother' wanted to share his lunch!

Are all whippets such blatant thieves?? Think i will have to supervise mealtimes from now on!

Here are a couple of photo's of the naughty chap!

f_c2_001.jpg

Can't seem to get pictures small enough to post without being microscopic. will keep trying

With food and whippets - always assume the worst!!!! (w00t) (w00t) Not only appalling thieves, but built to climb onto or up anything and very determined too! :- "

A (whippet owning) friend came to see me the other day and brought some delicious biccies, we had one each and put the others on top of the bread bin at the back of the kitchen worktop and when we walked back into the room for another cuppa - NO BICCIES - NOT ONE!!!!! :oops:

Aww the face of innocence eh?? hes lovely. :wub:

LOL,LOL. I did warn you :lol: I'm very impressed he was only nibbling, his mum would have scoffed the lot (w00t) .

mine are no thiefs!!! :- " :- " they just love to 'SEE' whats in the bin, on the work tops, in the cupboards, on your plate (w00t)

thier great as hoovers though if you drop anything!! (w00t)

Yep they are major thieves.....they just love it when the kids may just happen to 'accidentally' drop anything on the floor (they just LOVE :wub: cheerios)

Zephyr said:
With food and whippets - always assume the worst!!!!  (w00t)   (w00t)   Not only appalling thieves, but built to climb onto or up anything and very determined too! :- "
A (whippet owning) friend came to see me the other day and brought some delicious biccies, we had one each and put the others on top of the bread bin at the back of the kitchen worktop and when we walked back into the room for another cuppa - NO BICCIES - NOT ONE!!!!! :oops:

Who took them then Beth, it couldn't have been Zephyr? :lol:

Glad to hear they're all prone to it! I've tried and tried with the photo's and can't do it. Will have to get OH to show me later! :oops:

I make mine about 4 inches and then save in jpeg. They have to be under 75kb. Or you can host them on

www.photobucket.com

and they will re-size when you post them. Its a free site.

Have also found another thing with thieving that's not just confined to food. Leave the room for 30 seconds and watch out TV remote, reading glasses etc. :rant: Then the look of pure innocense on their faces.....what me mum. :- " ...I'n NOT chewing your reading glasses (even though they are being held between 2 paws !!) :D

He looks a bit guilty on this one! (hope i've finally mastered it!)

pic1.JPG

And now he is all sleepy..... until tea time!

pic_2.JPG

Awwwww, bless him :wub: :huggles: :wub: .

Back