The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Four Years Today For My Chip

Janimal

Addicted
Registered
Reaction score
Chip went to the Bridge 4 years ago today...so its the first time because of leap year that the 29th February has come up.

Id prefer this to be a celebration of his life... :wub: he was a fantastic little dog and had to really take second place to my 2 kids when they were small...but always had a very loving gentle nature and you hardly knew he was in the house. :huggles: and always faithful and a loyal companion

See you in the next life Chip... :huggles: :wub:

Chip20in20the20snow.jpg

6c801093.jpg

Never forgotten... :huggles: :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bless him Janis
hug4.gif

He's a double for my Sada just looked a bit darker round

his rump

Excuse the plastic chairs....we had just moved house.. :lol:

He looked a beautiful dog. I love his colouring. :wub: :wub: You must have some lovely memories of him Janis. :wub: :huggles: :wub:

He looks full of character, Janis :wub: I'm sure he left a big hole when he left you but I bet he's having a great time chasing rabbits and things while he's waiting for you to be reunited. Hugs :huggles:

Awwww, Chip was lovely. :wub: You never forget them do you? Did his ears stick up permanently Janis? Our Josh died nearly 3 years ago and he had ears just like Chip - they were never neatly folded over like a 'proper' whippet! :huggles: Here he is. :wub:

ds_scan0027.jpg

aww chip was a very handsome boy,and they will always be in our hearts :wub: :huggles:

Hope he's catcching lots of furries where he is Janis, but he'd better not be chasing my cat :)

:huggles: Chip :huggles:

BTW I think those chairs look very fetching with that tablecloth :D

aawww janis,

chip was gorgeous, i hope he is playing with my bracken, whom i lost last may :wub: they leave footprints on our hearts, they are so special. there isnt a day go by that i dont think about her,

run free at the bridge chip :wub: xxx

I did a double take.....he is almost the spit of my Sunny in his younger years....although Sunny has socks :))

My little man has suddenly got old and frail....he has had tests etc....

As he was a rescue and I have had him 6 years this May...he could be 7ish or 12ish....

I got to admit its a shock for him to suddenly age.....I expected 10 good years and a few slowing down years :b

I have learnt more from him than I could ever repay back to him :huggles:

What a lovely boy :wub: :wub: :wub:

Bet you and your family have lots of lovely memories of Chip :huggles: :huggles:

gilliwigs said:
Awwww, Chip was lovely.  :wub: You never forget them do you?  Did his ears stick up permanently Janis? Our Josh died nearly 3 years ago and he had ears just like Chip - they were never neatly folded over like a 'proper' whippet!   :huggles: Here he is.  :wub:
Yes Gillian, his ears did stick up quite a lot... :lol: not all the time but a lot... :)

and I remember you first joining the forum and posting about Josh too... :wub: he was so lovely..

thanks everyone.....its nice to know we all feel the same about them, even though they are on the other side... :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
:wub: Always in your heart,the memories never fade. :huggles:

What a lovely photo of Chip :wub: (Sticky up ears are the best)

They spend such a large part of our lives with us; through the ups and downs. Never forgotten :huggles:

Back