The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Found Blue Eyed Whippet X Bitch -basingstoke

Oh poor little girl, she looks thin and frightened...hope someone comes forward for her and it all ends happily

She's easy to recognise if you know her.

Hope she's soon claimed :luck:

If nobody claims her I hope she gets a lovely home , she is lovely and looks so scared :(

Poor wee girlie :(

Not long since had pups either by the look of it - I do hope she wasn't thrown out :unsure: :angry:

Here I am wishing I had more room so that I could rescue more whippie-like peeps :wub:

Good luck little girl :luck: :luck:

:luck: Sending good luck to the little girl :luck:

Hope she finds a loving home soon :thumbsup:

She looks so sad :(

Thanks for putting her pic up 8) it's beyond my pea sized brain to post pics.

She looks so thin & sad I'd love to take her home but already have too much to do so hoping nice owners come forward or someone falls in love :luck:

Oh bless her, she's a blue merle version of my Sophie.

Any news on what's happened to her?

Oh the poor little girl. She is so beautiful :wub: I hope a nice home is found for her soon :luck:

Any update on this gorgeous girl :wub: She is haunting me & even OH has been asking about her :))

Where is Basingstoke :- " Quite a distance away from me I think.

Even tho I really really don't need another dog there is something about this one that is really getting to me.

Please someone tell me she's got a home & save me a trip down south :lol:

J.T. said:
Any update on this gorgeous girl :wub:   She is haunting me & even OH has been asking about her :))   Where is Basingstoke :- "  Quite a distance away from me I think.

Even tho I really really don't need another dog there is something about this one that is really getting to me.

Please someone tell me she's got a home & save me a trip down south :lol:

im in Reading, and basingstoke is only an half hour drive from me :thumbsup:

give them a ring and if i can help :thumbsup:

Oh thanks Julie :))

The very sensible side of me is really hoping that she is rehomed soon but the really stupid side of me would love to have her :blink:

I'd need to be 110% sure that she was cat friendly as we have a houseful of small furries as well as 3 other dogs.

If she is as gorgeous in the fur as she looks on the pic I'm sure she'll be snapped up.

If however she is still around in a month or so, who knows, I may be heading your way :- "

Thanks again for the offer of help :thumbsup:

Julie

She is with GRWE www.grwe.co.uk so contact them if interested in homing the little darling :wub:

Thanks. For the moment my sensible side is in charge as I know that realistically I shouldn't have a 4th dog as much as I'd love this one :(

I really do hope she gets a lovely home, she is beautiful :wub: :wub:

Just off to look at the GRWE site now & torment myself a bit more.

Well, I've found "Marta" on GRWE and it sounds as though she is coming along fine. It says she isn't cat friendly which means I could never have had her anyway :(

Knowing that has sort of made me feel a bit better as the decision has been made for me so I will now keep my fingers XXX that she gets a lovely (cat free :b ) home very soon.

My whippets and lurcher could be described as being not cat friendly too as they are like screaming banshees when they see one outside but they live quite happily and even snuggle up beside our cats :blink:

I know what you mean as Rafferty, my Bedlington is not 100% cat friendly & if he ever had to be rehomed :( I would definately say he would have to go without cats. When we first got him he was fine with the cats but was obviously just biding his time :angry:

My poor cats have enough aggro from the "furry fool" without me bringing another naughty dog home. One cat has already left home to go & live next door but one :(

Most of the time Raff is fine but every now & then he forgets that the cats live here & decides to see em off, little :rant:

There is a black & white cat who lives at the end of our road who is just sooo cocky & unafraid of the dogs, he lies in wait when we walk by. The 2 lurchers ignore him completely but Raffy always has to have a grumble at the cat who usually takes a swipe at Raffys nose. It's all out war on a daily basis :blink:

Back