The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

for sale

alsh

Registered
Reaction score
black laguna bitch 3- 4y.o takes hare/rabbit/rat day or night she weighs 22lb and stands at 18 inchs at the shoulder great with kids an absolute bargain at £100. and a 2 week money back trail if you don't like her.

the only reason I'am selling this bitch is because I'am to start racing and she is made for rabbiting/coursing and last litter gave me a bloody good replacement.

(pup can be seen but not for sale.

no pedigree sorry folks

Telephone: 07796521571(NR Barnard Castle)

Sorry i was looking for the coursing forum not the joke line

In sport CCS.

You say she is a Laguna bitch - may I ask why there is no pedigree?

Also could you name the parents and original breeder??

Thanks.

Sounds like a good deal me ! I would need to know who the grand parents are as well. Shouldn't be a problem heh??

Yours in cloud cuckoo land. LM

It's amaizing......ALL of my dogs will take rabbits, rats, etc.......and they can ALL still manage to race as well :0 (i'd give it a go.......4 years old and all ) :p

as i stated i don't know the any of her ped when i bought her i did'nt give a toss if she was a laguna i was told after ward ive also been trying to find out her ped for the past 2 years with no success,so yes i get your point but is there any need to be a bunch of sarcky sods?

strike whippets i want to start a fresh with new blood lines (non ped) i'll still be rabbiting with her daughter on a low key basis she is to be kept as i want to retain a little of her blood though it to be watered down as her mother has great stamina but is slightly poor when it comes to speed which is the reason why i used a racing dog "so slippy" (mad return X another so) which has given me better results than i exepected.

as i stated i don't know the any of her ped when i bought her i did'nt give a toss if she was a laguna i was told after ward ive also been trying to find out her ped for the past 2 years with no success,so yes i get your point but is there any need to be a bunch of sarcky sods?

strike whippets i want to start a fresh with new blood lines (non ped) i'll still be rabbiting with her daughter on a low key basis she is to be kept as i want to retain a little of her blood though it to be watered down as her mother has great stamina but is slightly poor when it comes to speed which is the reason why i used a racing dog "so slippy" (mad return X another so) which has given me better results than i exepected.

If you're older bitch is "sound" and "slower" on the track, i'm sure no one will care about weather she's pedigree or not. My old bitch is the slowest Whippet ever....but because she's so sound, she's schooled so many open class pup's it's unreal, and she'll be worth her weight in gold (as i was once told about Joanna), and is it really "right" to get rid of a dog as it no longer fills our needs ???every track needs a "schooling bitch" it's worth a go :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Help. To day my coursing whippet as been after the deer again and all last week he was catching rabbits do you think i should put him up for sale or buy a bigger freezer ?

Y.I.S. Clive.

Mine arn't even coarsing bred :0 but they try thier luck with the deer around here :D ....(but they haven't managed to bring one back yet ;) )...It would save us buying a turkey for christmas though :D

strike whippets do you know the weight of scruffy (maddison X ice princess) i may keep katie for one last mating.

ps katie has no jab papers so cant even school her

Back