The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Football

No need I already have one just remember me to pack it before I set off.

What you only have one in all the football matches youve been in I am sure your being modest aint ye your sure to have won more than that, and dont worry really about drinks for the spectators i am sure most will have to be pissed ( can i say that on here by the way) before they watch

No I have more than one but as there will only be one worst player I will keep the rest for myself.

Kidding aside it should be a good day we just have to try to make the best of it and beat the opposite team perhaps they may be at a disadvantage not much porridge and irn bru down there you know, more peas pudding and stotties aint it ?

Hows about picking a day before all the English dudes turn up and we could win, remeber like Scotland done in one of there World cup matches, then we could drink the beer and the man of the match bottle and wear the vest. Or we could wear one each judging by the number you must have lol.

One vest each I just might have enough for everybody not just the footballers.

looking forward to it John, see you there, I will recognise ye no sweat, the yellow Donkey vest will be a dead give away.

No sweat I can esure you that there will be plenty (from me anyway) but then again the yellow vest will be a give away should be fun.

Back