The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Football

decca

Registered
Reaction score
Is their anybody up for it on the derby weekend should be fun.can scotland get a team out to play the english? 8)

why football, why not rounders or something like that which the women can take part also :oops:

More to the point whos the lucky one getting the job of teaching you English how to play football in time for the derby????

First things first as Scotland are the home team so it would be Scotland vs England but then again that's not the point I would doubt if we could get enough players together to get a full team :- " . But I am up for a game of football so why not stick all the names in a hat who are up for it and draw them out to get teams. The rounders thing is worth a go as well hey you never know I might find something that I am good at.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we may have just enough players if you agree to go in goals John ( by the way how many proffesionals are we allowed to play??)

AS for toss the caber in kilts well all our Scottish blokes look okay in kilts whether they would be able to toss their cabers is another story, and you English are already at a disadvantage never having a caber to toss so lets leave it at a football match

Women can play football carole, Me and kirsty (polar promise) :D played in the match at the fed champs

jade scott said:
Women can play football carole, Me and kirsty (polar promise)  :D played in the match at the fed champs

i know they can i was answering debbie who suggested rounders 4 the woman to play lol

tanglewood said:
I think we may have just enough players if you agree to go in goals John ( by the way how many proffesionals are we allowed to play??)
Okay I will go in goals but it would be best if its five a side goals as thats about my level lol.

YES U DID JADE BY THE WAY HOW DID THE SOUTH GET ON THAT GAME :rant:

it would be a one sided match england v scotland the jocks are useless they will need walter smith to be manager!! :)) :))

it would be a one sided match england v scotland the jocks are useless they will need walter smith to be manager!! :)) :))

Last time i saw a football match between england and scot. a lot of men ended up at hospital think you should book a couple of beds just incase. lol.

this is football sharon not rugby :thumbsup:

i think it should be scotland and the north :thumbsup: versus south lol (w00t) saying that after watching south at champs u could put an under ten yearolds team and still win 4 0 :D against the southern team ey ash :- "

Back