The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Foot Wear

ive seen alot of dogs wear boots at shows to stop there feet from getting dirty like the afghans and merican cockers but i dont really see the need for hiking boots :blink:

I can't see any of mine walking around in these :lol: although maybe I should get one for Scrumpy for her cracked pad :thumbsup:

LOL! That's madness! :lol:

"Ideal for walking, hiking, running, on boats, in the water, to stop sliding on tiles and floors, protection against allergens or on injured paws."

Well, I understand the allergens and injured paws and sliding on wet tiles, but I mean, hello! What on earth would they need them on a walk for?

:- " Will keep you posted. Friend of mine who has a Border Collie with a congenital foot problem has ordered these!! Poor girlie gets such sore front feet when walking on hard surfaces as her claws didn't develop properly and veterinary intervention made the problem worse. Bless her, she's a sweetie and loves to be out and about so... if they work they could prove a blessing!! BTW I've seen them and they look like little baby shoes!! :blink:

Back