The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Floyd, The Cat And Moh

Lise

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all!

You were right I think I have got this picture think nailed with excellent instructions from Elizabeth (Moriate) on Adobe photoshop.

I have enc. one of the cat sat in one of his favourite spots and my other half in one of his, only it's not so comfortable now......

Still trying to find the perfect way to feed my boy Floyd, I gave him a omega 3 capsule yesterday and his breath and general smell changed from biscuit-y to fishy! Still feeding 1lb of tripe per day div into 3 meals, with some james well beloved, but he trys to avoid the dried food! I've just caught him troffing the cat biscuits (which are just as boring looking, never done a tasted comparison so maybe he's right!)

Lise

Floyd_016.jpg

Lise said:
Hi all!You were right I think I have got this picture think nailed with excellent instructions from Elizabeth (Moriate) on Adobe photoshop.

Glad to see you've cracked it!

Lovely cat, very well coordinated with your blue whippet!

I've just caught him troffing the cat biscuits (which are just as boring looking, never done a tasted comparison so maybe he's right!)Lise

Our dog left his dinner last week ( in anticipation of an exciting walk) and got back to find the cat had finished it! I'm surprised it didn't make her sick :x

Is your cat a Burmese?

My Nermal is a Blue Burmese and looks very similar and he is the grand old age of 18.

I will ask other half to post a piccy of him that was taken last week with my son.

Hi,

We are not sure, we thought he was russian blue at one point, we recused him from a family who didn't want him and were just going to boot him out somewhere! he is lovely but can be a git agro sometimes, he and the dog are stepping around each other now, still with caution!

Lise

Cleopatra said:
Is your cat a Burmese?My Nermal is a Blue Burmese and looks very similar and he is the grand old age of 18.

I will ask other half to post a piccy of him that was taken last week with my son.

Back