The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Florencecourt Lurcher Show

stormydog

Registered
Reaction score
all heading off now itll be a strange day with not running china or colt...china is getting a break this weeknd..no need to run her every single week its easy to forget shes only 13 months :( !!

good luck to all running :thumbsup:

stormydog said:
all heading off now  itll be a strange day with not running china or colt...china is getting a break this weeknd..no need to run her every single week its easy to forget shes only 13 months  :( !!
  good luck to all running  :thumbsup:

have a look who won champion lurcher over here today john... (w00t) and they deserved it..( look at my posts ) :)

well on arrival the track looked ok..then on closer inspection it was a disgrace !! cattle were grazing on it so you can guess what state it was in...for good measure it was brick hard so nobody was running their dogs.

after a while the organisers decided to run a sprint on the grass after the showing was finished. all of 130yd. so i thought id give china a wee run seeing as how it was only a 5 sec sprint....what a mistaka to maka !! rammed and boxed in from the slip !! i knew i shouldnt have bothered lol

anyway atleast she wasnt injured unlike colin and rhondas zena who lost a dewclaw in the race !!

ohhhhhh are we 2 cilly sunts :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
John,she wasn't rammed.She was bumped from behind mate.You make it out that Niki had a go at her or summit.Truth is,Niki should not have caught up with the wee flying machine.If she hit her,then it was just one of those thing's mate.I dont think there was one race today,that there wasn't a rumble .Maybe if Kirsty hadn't made a blunder of the slip,and been left at the start line,then thing's might have been different.But thats dog's for u,win some,lose some.China wasn't meant to be in Niki's way mate,so i could say that my wee bitch was impeeded and couldnt get through ,ha ha lol.Will post the pix of that race later,as they should be clinkers,so keep youre oul hat on my son,and make sure to stay well clear of Niki at next week's venue. ...Billy...

well just to say i had a crackin day with sky winning the unders and flo winning the over 23 smooth bitch and the terrier/collie class then goin on to win the best in show havent had a day like it in ages 8)

Back