The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Florence Court

billy after checking zena this morning she assures me every things fine just took jew claw nail off a it would take alot more than that to keep her from racing so ive told her to wait a see (w00t) :thumbsup:

coatsy said:
billy after checking zena this morning she assures me every things fine just took jew claw nail off a it would take alot more than that to keep her from racing so ive told her to wait a see  (w00t)   :thumbsup:
Spot on Colin.Great to here she is ok mate.Till next week.But i don't think i'll run that 'greyhound' of mine,as he has a bad foot to start with.Might get him fittened up a wee bit,and see what he can do on the lure,as i haven't a clue,since i was alway's affraid to run him with the injury. By the way mate.Just to settle what might be a bit of confusion.Im at my young bro's house,and Kirsty has just set his account up.So me being me,the old nose got the better of me,and im just taking advantage. ...Billy...

Last edited by a moderator:
AlanH777 said:
coatsy said:
billy after checking zena this morning she assures me every things fine just took jew claw nail off a it would take alot more than that to keep her from racing so ive told her to wait a see  (w00t)   :thumbsup:
Spot on Colin.Great to here she is ok mate.Till next week.But i don't think i'll run that 'greyhound' of mine,as he has a bad foot to start with.Might get him fittened up a wee bit,and see what he can do on the lure,as i haven't a clue,since i was alway's affraid to run him with the injury. By the way mate.Just to settle what might be a bit of confusion.Im at my young bro's house,and Kirsty has just set his account up.So me being me,the old nose got the better of me,and im just taking advantage. ...Billy...
no probs mate zena was trying to get passed me at feeding time to play with the pups she like her dad he never let anything get on top of him :thumbsup:

thats good news colin hope everythings ok mate :thumbsup:

Back