The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Florancecourt

guss

Registered
Reaction score
well have to say had a crackin day :) with flo winnig the over 23 smooth bitch class and the terrier/ collie class and then goin on to win best in show and qulifying to go to champions of champions. Then came the under 23 racing with sky taking 1st so all in all everything went to plan lol 8)

guss said:
well have to say had a crackin day  :)   with flo winnig the over 23 smooth bitch class and the terrier/ collie class and then goin on to win best in show and qulifying to go to champions of champions.  Then came the under 23 racing with sky taking 1st so all in all everything went to plan lol 8)
i would be greatfull if anyone would post any pics u have as i dont know how to do it lol :rant:

guss said:
guss said:
well have to say had a crackin day  :)   with flo winnig the over 23 smooth bitch class and the terrier/ collie class and then goin on to win best in show and qulifying to go to champions of champions.  Then came the under 23 racing with sky taking 1st so all in all everything went to plan lol 8)
i would be greatfull if anyone would post any pics u have as i dont know how to do it lol :rant:

well done guss you can see that these dogs have been working all winter fair play to you it has all paid off good luck :lol: you were lent the winning muzzel (sammy)

IMG_1076.jpg

IMG_1071.jpg

IMG_1065.jpg

IMG_1073.jpg

this one has the winners of the racing overs unders and whippets

Ian :thumbsup:

cheers sammy,tinker and ian :thumbsup: thanx for puttin the pics up mate nice one smokey done well im sure youre chuffed :p .thats wot it was sammy the winning mussle lol :cheers:

Back