The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Fleas

midlanderkeith

Registered
Reaction score
Well i had bit of a scrat last night afore i went to bed, my mrs said whats up are you lousy, got up this morning got dressed and within minutes i was at it again, in fact im at it now, i bent down to scratch my foot and my ankle was swarming with the buggers, now i did flea my dogs a couple of weeks ago, so ive had to do em again plus ive sprayed the whole house, im just hoping they havent got into my boxer shorts, must i spray the old doofers or what :sweating:

keith

I find Stronghold is brilliant at getting rid of fleas but you have to be careful as it can affect Collies badly apparently. I don't find the sprays work at all.

ive just done brian today,now he really hates the drops on the back of the neck,

but hoping to keep the little buggars at bay.

midlanderkeith said:
Well i had bit of a scrat last night afore i went to bed, my mrs said whats up are you lousy, got up this morning got dressed and within minutes i was at it again, in fact im at it now, i bent down to scratch my foot and my ankle was swarming with the buggers, now i did flea my dogs a couple of weeks ago, so ive had to do em again plus ive sprayed the whole house, im just hoping they havent got into my boxer shorts, must i spray the old doofers or what  :sweating:                         keith

I should be very careful what you use 'down there' Keith :lol: could be very embarrassing explaining 'THAT' to the doctor! :- "

we can only use the drops here - sprays would kill the axolotls..............they're very sensitive creatures!

so, at the very first sign of spring all cats and dogs get done together before any infestations can take hold (i honestly don't know what i'd do if one did). i usually know if anyone is housing any unwelcome visitors - i'm VERY VERY allergic to the bites and, yup, they absolutely lerve the taste of me, so i generally know about it before the menagerie do :(

midlanderkeith said:
Well i had bit of a scrat last night afore i went to bed, my mrs said whats up are you lousy, got up this morning got dressed and within minutes i was at it again, in fact im at it now, i bent down to scratch my foot and my ankle was swarming with the buggers, now i did flea my dogs a couple of weeks ago, so ive had to do em again plus ive sprayed the whole house, im just hoping they havent got into my boxer shorts, must i spray the old doofers or what  :sweating:                         keith

thanks for that mate, i cant stop scrathing now!

dana said:
midlanderkeith said:
Well i had bit of a scrat last night afore i went to bed, my mrs said whats up are you lousy, got up this morning got dressed and within minutes i was at it again, in fact im at it now, i bent down to scratch my foot and my ankle was swarming with the buggers, now i did flea my dogs a couple of weeks ago, so ive had to do em again plus ive sprayed the whole house, im just hoping they havent got into my boxer shorts, must i spray the old doofers or what  :sweating:                          keith

Well, you SCRATH my back and i will SCRATCH yours

keith :thumbsup:

Well Thanks, I'm scratching already.

No sign of the little :rant: here....YET!!!

I give my lot garlic tablets & they eat the wild stuff that grows in the park. Seems to keep the fleas away. If I find the odd one on one of the cats I just squish it.

I don't like using chemicals on the animals if I can avoid it but once brought a kitten in to foster & it was absolutely crawling with fleas. It took me nearly an hour to comb them all out & drown them in a bowl of hot water :x It was bright red when I'd done :x poor kitten was so aenemic. I frontlined the lot of them that day (w00t)

Roedeane said:
midlanderkeith said:
Well i had bit of a scrat last night afore i went to bed, my mrs said whats up are you lousy, got up this morning got dressed and within minutes i was at it again, in fact im at it now, i bent down to scratch my foot and my ankle was swarming with the buggers, now i did flea my dogs a couple of weeks ago, so ive had to do em again plus ive sprayed the whole house, im just hoping they havent got into my boxer shorts, must i spray the old doofers or what  :sweating:                          keith

I should be very careful what you use 'down there' Keith :lol: could be very embarrassing explaining 'THAT' to the doctor! :- "

Went to see my doctor last october i think it was, cos i was having probs with the old water works, ok mr xxx lets have a look, my word he says , how longs it been like that, :( so he made a hospital appoinntment, im still waiting

keith

:thumbsup:

midlanderkeith said:
dana said:
midlanderkeith said:

Well, you SCRATH my back and i will SCRATCH yours

keith :thumbsup:

lol. ok, ok i know i cant spell :oops:

Back