Registered
Reaction score
As a puppy :)

xr0951.jpg

At 8 months

daysout0431.jpg

The walks

snow2010011.jpg

swear he is flying in this picture (w00t)

-90016.jpg

The hunting days ferreting & lamping

ferretingandfishingjanurary114-1.jpg

pics040-1.jpg

Then the racing hes only did a little ;)

Sandringham 100 yard dash winner

sandringham09.jpg

On the bends at warwick

IMG_62181.jpg

thats all folks lol

if u have any of flash's litter add some pics please be nice 2 see how the r doing , i will add some pics of his little sister brin which my uncle has :thumbsup:

ATB josh :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

cracking pics josh :thumbsup: like the lamping one :luck:

What a great thread!!! Lovely to see how Flash has grown up and what a fantastic life he has :D

Gorgeous picture's Josh, ;) i agree with Frankie, love the lamping one, :thumbsup: and the one in the snow.... If you put as much effort into your new pup,(which i no you will) :teehee: she will make some good competition down here or on the track. :thumbsup: di

great photo's josh, flash is really lovely looking dog

i like the lamping and the snow one

atb with him :thumbsup:

thanks 4 the replys from u guys , looks like the lamping pic was a hit :lol:

heres a few pics of flash's little sister brin she is an amazing working dog and im very proud of her :thumbsup:

ferretingandfishingjanurary076.jpg

ferretingandfishingjanurary105.jpg

ferretingandfishingjanurary086.jpg

This 1 is flash and brin together 1day when ferreting ;)

pictures107.jpg

ATB Josh :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Great pictures Josh - flash is gorgeous. His puppy picture looks just like my sky did at that age....i will post a picture and show you :thumbsup:

thanks 4 the pics of warwick and sandringham vicky u take some fab pictures and make flash look great :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

josh :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Lovely pictures of Flash (and his sister). :thumbsup:

Josh . . . Lovely looking dog mate, How's he bred ? ?

thanks 4 the last few comments :thumbsup:

flash is 3/4 greyhound 1/4 deerhound :thumbsup: he stands 27" to the shoulder and is 61 lbs :thumbsup:

flash is 3/4 greyhound 1/4 deerhound :thumbsup: he stands 27" to the shoulder and is 61 lbs :thumbsup:

that aint a lurcher its a long dog with that breeding no wonder its beating all the lurchers ! (w00t) :thumbsup: how come the brindle bitch dont race looks handy :clown:

that aint a lurcher its a long dog with that breeding no wonder its beating all the lurchers ! (w00t) :thumbsup: how come the brindle bitch dont race looks handy :clown:

As her owner is not into racing like others , ooo and no he is a longdog WELL DONE but he is just as lurcher as 9 outta 10 LURCHERS that run 2day and btw he aint beat all the dogs there is 1 dog he has never beat !!!

hope this helped mate :thumbsup: :clown: :thumbsup:

josh

As her owner is not into racing like others , ooo and no he is a longdog WELL DONE but he is just as lurcher as 9 outta 10 LURCHERS that run 2day and btw he aint beat all the dogs there is 1 dog he has never beat !!!

josh
Oh Dear....some people just cant help themselves can they :clown:

josh
no they cant can they ginge what do you know any way ? you only know how to knacker dogs so keep yer knowles out :thumbsup: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown:

josh
no they cant can they ginge what do you know any way ? you only know how to knacker dogs so keep yer knowles out :thumbsup: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown:
The best bet is 2 shut the hell up and stop being so childish name calling makes me LOL

plus im sure evry1 on here as some knowledge of some sort no matter how big or small 2 me blearting your mouth off tells me they have very little

now come on get back on topic or dont comment AT ALL :thumbsup:

Back