The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

First Year With My Iggys

nicky12

Registered
Reaction score
its been nearly a year since i got my first iggy lily ...closely followed by my poppy hope you enjoy our pics of there first year with us .....

lily was a dream come true for me ...my very first iggy i had waited a long time :D

lily1.jpg

lilys such a funny little girl

lily2.jpg

lily3.jpg

turning into such a beautyfull girl

lily4.jpg

thenthere were two little poppy arrives ... poppy shes so different to lily ...lily is very much the lady and poppy very much a tomboy

popy1.jpg

they soon became best friends

popy2.jpg

then the fun began..... :teehee:

popy3.jpg

poppy turning into a gorgeous girl ....

lilly5.jpg

popy4.jpg

then came our little lilybella whos a bit crookey but we dont care we love her crookey tail and leg ...you dont have to be perfect to be loved in this house :wub: :wub: shes the one on the left of the pic

P1010005-18.jpg

and then last but not least my little demented flea as anns would say she really lives upto this name ann :lol:

shes mad as a box of frogs ...

rosie4.jpg

beautiful photos nicky

beautiful girls

it nice to be able to look back at photos

You are so lucky Nicky - they are all such gorgeous little Iggies. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

We do need more photos of little Rosie please. :) :) Hope she is settling in well.

You are so lucky Nicky - they are all such gorgeous little Iggies. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
We do need more photos of little Rosie please. :) :) Hope she is settling in well.
sorry id usually bombard you with pics of my new arrivals but im waiting for a new camera charger as mine is buggered but soon as it comes your guna regrete saying that :lol: (w00t)

Lovely pics of your beautiful girls :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Never a dull moment in your house then (w00t)

:wub: They are Gorgeous I would love one, maybe one day :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Its scarey how quickly time passes isn't it Nicky

You have such a beautiful crew :wub:

Cant believe its been a year (w00t) gorgeous :wub:

Wow cant believe its a year either....they are all gorgeous....Id love one like Poppy... :wub: :wub:

you are a lucky lady having 4 of them... :thumbsup: :wub:

Back