The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Fireworks -.-

I'mALurcherLover

Registered
Reaction score
Dunno bout you lot but down this end there aint been hardly any fireworks ;D Danny had a good night + and so did me horses :thumbsup:

(yn) people have finally relised fireworks is just setting alight your money (w00t) (w00t)

:)

It's been awful here - lots of whistling ones. Rupert is a nervous wreck :(

I must be lucky :) flash and chance dont mind them at all :thumbsup: think they would like to watch them (w00t)

FIRE WORKS NIGHT

is always a nightmare for me,,,,as i always have to take my 3 dogs out for there last, before bed time

my oldest dog love,s them he thinkz there great lol,,,,,but my other two go mad,scared to death,,,,,only manged to get them to do a pee last night,,and i was lucky to get that lol,,,,,,so i expected to wake up to a few accidents in house this morning,,,,but there wasnt any,,,,thank god,,,,,as i wouldnt blame my other two if there was

hopully 2night being saturday,,,,,there will be more fire works but not as many as last night,,,,,,,,,i just turn up tv,,,,so they dont hear them,,,,,, :thumbsup:

i blinking hate the things my old greyhound hates them he went off his food wouldnt eat lastnight.tried to escape and run off panting like a mad un and shivering like mad bless him my others are fine with it .its just him and theres another big event on to night over the road from us.so i have got to get him some kind of tablets or spray from the vets today to carm or knock him out poor fella :(

in reply to Josh i said that Danny likes to watch them aswell but tbh most years he really is scared. we just turn the tv up to but..... the strange thing is ...... on the tv there is fireworks ,,, Danny lays next to the tv... and guess what? he doesnt even look up :S :S how strange ..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

My Sky is terrified as well - I have never seen a dog panic so much before :( Bless her, its horrible to see them like that.

Back