The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Finally....snow

Farwells

Registered
Reaction score
It occasionally snows here on the solway but it very rarely lays :( , so when it was snowing last night I expected to wake up to the usual cold, damp and dreary scene. I was surprised to wake up to a white world :D . Cue big kid attitude, I was straight out the door with camera and dogs.

Rufus had a bit of a sniff and a few mouthfuls

sniff.jpg

Ben was wary and stuck to the path at first

playNOW.jpg

but after a fairly sedate start...

benrusnow.jpg

they got on with the usual mental hooning around :p

snowchase.jpg

snowchase3.jpg

snowchase2.jpg

oneearben.jpg

whassat.jpg

snowben.jpg

snownose.jpg

Dave.

On the way back Rufus, who'd been looking through the fence/hedge, suddenly belted off, did a rapid 100 metre U-turn into the next field in pursuit of pheasants. He came back with this evil look on his face

evilgrin.jpg

Whippets AND snow total madness (w00t) :lol: Fab pics, we've got lots of snow too at the minute :D

Rufus is a lovely colour :wub: :wub: and Ben is gorgeous too :wub: :wub:

Lovely to see...Rufus's colour never ceases to thrill, especially with the snow as a white backdrop. :thumbsup:

:cheers: Wow - some lovely pictures amongst those. :thumbsup: looks like great fun.

Love the close up pic of Rufus with snow on his nose

Lovely pics Dave :thumbsup:

I was surprised at our Solway Coast snowfall as well, mustve been the first in at least 7 years!!! It started at 2ish in the morning as i was up all night with a howling dog pining for Diamond(in season!!) by 5 it was a thick covering and by 8 my kids were out in it :- " .......by 11am it was all gone out of our garden because of the 8 or so kids that congregated on my front :angry: so no 'dogs in snow' pics from down the coast :wacko:

Great snow shots, love the head shot with the snowy nose

Lovely dogs you have Dave

:)

Back