The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Final Note For Sunday........

stormydog

Registered
Reaction score
FIGHTING DOGS AND BITCHES IN SEASON... DO NOT TURN UP WITH THEM !

this has been brought to my attention so if you think your dogs either or.....leave it behind as this is too important an event for NORTH DOWN T & LC to have ruined by selfish owners.

thanks john

[SIZE=14pt] NORTH DOWN LURCHER & TERRIER CLUB[/SIZE]

stormydog said:
this has been brought to my attention so if you think your dogs either or.....leave it behind as this is too important an event for NORTH  DOWN T & LC to have ruined by selfish owners.

thanks  john

[SIZE=14pt]    NORTH DOWN LURCHER & TERRIER CLUB[/SIZE]

Sorry mate,but Tara will be coming to the show with me,as she is being picked up there by you know who.Will make 100% effort to keep her away from all dog's though,and will empty her away from the field.Will be using anti mate spray.Im also in the situation,where Pyper will have to travel in the same car mate,and he is a horn ball.John,i judged at least 10 bitches who were in full season,last week mate,and i think this is an imposible request.Bitches who are just about to break,give off the greatest scent,from their ****,and most owner's are'nt even aware of the oncoming event.This will be a problem John ,i know,but one that will probibly have to be put up with.Cant realy ban bitches from this mate,or you could get an earfull.As for the other thing,i see where you're coming from,after what happened to Colt and Myself,last week.So as Darren would alway's say John.That's only my opinion. Talk later. ...Billy...

Last edited by a moderator:
well stormy i suppose someone has indicated to me,my dogs dont fight anything,but my black bitch is in season and thats why iam waiting to give an answer to this weekend,mark

markbrick said:
well  stormy i suppose someone has indicated to me,my dogs dont fight anything,but my black bitch is in season and thats why iam waiting to give an answer to this weekend,mark
xxxxx

TOMTHUMB said:
markbrick said:
well  stormy i suppose someone has indicated to me,my dogs dont fight anything,but my black bitch is in season and thats why iam waiting to give an answer to this weekend,mark
xxxxxx

well what i will do is pay youre fair to come and see her, and if shes not i will give £1000 to the show next week for charity to the mac millan nurses, if she is you feck of these sites for ever,you can also send a person here now to look for you now again put up are shut up

markbrick said:
TOMTHUMB said:
markbrick said:
xxxxxx

well what i will do is pay youre fair to come and see her, and if shes not i will give £1000 to the show next week for charity to the mac millan nurses, if she is you feck of these sites for ever,you can also send a person here now to look for you now again put up are shut up

WELL I HAVE OFFERED A £1000 TO A GOOD CHARITY TO BE GIVEN TO THE SHOW ORGANISERS OF NEXT WEEKS LURCHER SHOW DOWN HERE IN THE WEST COUNTRY, all i want is tom to take me up since he thinks iam bull shiting again between him and someone down here they can look at the bitch in question,at least if she looses next wk ;) i will have a good excuse,she just come out of season :D mark

Well u cant do any better than that Mark,

i hope u will give Tom a cup of tea when (IF) he comes down, a long way 4 him 2 come 2 be proved wrong. :oops:

right listen you lot from cornwall.

GET OFF THIS POST AND DONT EVER COME BACK ON ANYTHING TO DO WITH NORTH DOWN, IM PI**ED OFF READING ALL YOUR CHILDISH SL**GING MATCHES ! TOM I WARNED YOU BEFORE TO STAY CLEAR !

MARK WISE UP CAN YOU NOT SEE THRU THIS SILLY WEE BOY ! JOE STAY OUTVE IT !!

NO REPLIES ON ANY THREADS TO DO WITH NORTH DOWN..END OF !!!!!!!!

THANK YOU JOHN HUMPHREYS

CHAIRMAN OF NDLTC

stormydog said:
right listen you lot from cornwall. 

GET OFF THIS POST AND DONT EVER COME BACK ON ANYTHING TO DO WITH NORTH DOWN,   IM PI**ED OFF READING ALL YOUR CHILDISH *** MATCHES !  TOM I WARNED YOU BEFORE TO STAY CLEAR !

MARK WISE UP CAN YOU NOT SEE THRU THIS SILLY WEE BOY ! JOE  STAY OUTVE IT !!

NO REPLIES  ON ANY  THREADS TO DO WITH NORTH DOWN..END OF !!!!!!!!

THANK YOU JOHN HUMPHREYS

CHAIRMAN OF NDLTC

hi stormy i do agree with you there but nu 3 in this post is a genuine reply telling you my bitch is in season as i want to come to this event,nu4 is tom saying aam full of shit,mark

well i wish everyone the best of luck on sunday and dont rule my dogs out till the last minute ,and tomtit you wont even reply to my offer by pm,goodluck all mark

markbrick said:
well i wish everyone the best of luck on sunday and dont rule my dogs out till the last minute ,and tomtit you wont even reply to my offer by pm,goodluck all mark
FOR GOODNESS SAKE YOUR STILL AT IT..........??? OK LEAVES ME NO OPTION !!

stormydog said:
markbrick said:
FOR GOODNESS SAKE YOUR STILL AT IT..........??? OK LEAVES ME NO OPTION !!

stormy hope you not gettin personal with me :huggles: mark

John,

What time would I need to be there to enter ? Does the actual Racing start at 11 or is that what time you are doing the draws ? Just want to make sure we give ourselves plenty of time to get up to you !

Regards.

Martin Tucker said:
John,What time would I need to be there to enter  ? Does the actual Racing start at 11 or is that what time you are doing the draws ? Just want to make sure we give ourselves plenty of time to get up to you !

Regards.

Good question Martin,and one i think we'd all need an answer to.So John,A.S.A.P please.

...Billy...

Martin Tucker said:
John,What time would I need to be there to enter  ? Does the actual Racing start at 11 or is that what time you are doing the draws ? Just want to make sure we give ourselves plenty of time to get up to you !

Regards.

Hi Martin the draws start 10:30 Racing starts 11 sharp

Shadow-Hunter said:
Martin Tucker said:

Regards.

Hi Martin the draws start 10:30 Racing starts 11 sharp

I think Martin,that it would be a wise move to travel tonoght mate.But then you would have to be leaving shortly.Ifeel for you and Gavin mate,realy do,as it's a hell of a distance.Anyway,good luck,and safe traveling . ...Billy...

billyboy45 said:
stormydog said:
this has been brought to my attention so if you think your dogs either or.....leave it behind as this is too important an event for NORTH  DOWN T & LC to have ruined by selfish owners.

thanks  john

[SIZE=14pt]    NORTH DOWN LURCHER & TERRIER CLUB[/SIZE]

Sorry mate,but Tara will be coming to the show with me,as she is being picked up there by you know who.Will make 100% effort to keep her away from all dog's though,and will empty her away from the field.Will be using anti mate spray.Im also in the situation,where Pyper will have to travel in the same car mate,and he is a horn ball.John,i judged at least 10 bitches who were in full season,last week mate,and i think this is an imposible request.Bitches who are just about to break,give off the greatest scent,from their ****,and most owner's are'nt even aware of the oncoming event.This will be a problem John ,i know,but one that will probibly have to be put up with.Cant realy ban bitches from this mate,or you could get an earfull.As for the other thing,i see where you're coming from,after what happened to Colt and Myself,last week.So as Darren would alway's say John.That's only my opinion. Talk later. ...Billy...

Back