The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Field Needed

CHRIS DOYLE

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Now. Here is a tall order. For the last 8 years I have had a wonderful 185m track that we have used with various dogs. I learned today that the field we use is to be sold. We therefore do not have a training facility. I am looking for a field in the Beccles area of north Suffolk where my friend and me can do lure coursing. I have whippets, she has lurchers. We would hope to acquire a grass field with access for cars where others can join us to course/race our dogs. If there is anyone in that area with connections with the farming community who could possibly help, we would be pleased to hear with a view to establishing contact. Please pm me if you can help. Thanks Chris

Hi everyone. Now. Here is a tall order. For the last 8 years I have had a wonderful 185m track that we have used with various dogs. I learned today that the field we use is to be sold. We therefore do not have a training facility. I am looking for a field in the Beccles area of north Suffolk where my friend and me can do lure coursing. I have whippets, she has lurchers. We would hope to acquire a grass field with access for cars where others can join us to course/race our dogs. If there is anyone in that area with connections with the farming community who could possibly help, we would be pleased to hear with a view to establishing contact. Please pm me if you can help. Thanks Chris
Good Luck :luck: :luck: :luck: with your search.

Chances are it won`t be easy but...................................................

Liz & Gavin.

Can only second the good wishes really!

I currently have a lure machine with pulleys etc., made for me by a friend, languishing in a garage just a few miles from Beccles (and a bored dog!).

I thought it would be easier to find a ground to run on near his home there rather than my native and much more urban Hertfordshire, but we've had no luck so far.

Back