Steve bells greyhound + Streisand

DSCF1000.jpg

DSCF1003.jpg

DSCF1002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
david wishing he never put his hand near shannon lol

DSCF1005.jpg

lovely looking pups good :luck: to them all

Can anyone else see what i can see looking at Dee and Gary,s pup Shannon---?

look at the first picture and the ear-- the one after David h-- can you see What looks like a small head looking out of the ear just looks like pups dad Coral --i can see nose and two eyes and outline of head ----- 8) :teehee: 8) :teehee: 8) 8) or is it just time for eye test????

nice photos, aycliffe is very healthy with pups.

sadie will be year old this thursday 25th.

shannon is as sharp as a button as is her teeth (w00t) nowt like a bit of aggression,looking good.

as is steves 2 litters the big girl out of the greyhound looking the part :thumbsup:geffoos 30lber running very well he will be one to watch out for this next year , best of luck to all our pups hope they make lots of champions :luck: :luck: :cheers:

very heavy going today into a strong head wind,made them all work very hard (w00t)

kipper fluke said:

look at the first picture and the ear-- the one after David h-- can you see What looks like a small head looking out of the ear just looks like pups dad Coral --i can see nose and two eyes and outline of head ----- 8)   :teehee:   8)   :teehee:   8)   8) or is it just time for eye test????

Well bloody hell, that's so weird (w00t) could this be a sign? :unsure:

weird he must be keeping a close ear on her. you dont miss much karen :thumbsup:

Lovely bunch of pups - best of luck to all their owners :luck:

puppy heaven they all look fab looks like you will have a lot of fun schooling that lot

lovely piccys of the family wendy say hello to my big mate milo :thumbsup: :wub:

kipper fluke said:

look at the first picture and the ear-- the one after David h-- can you see What looks like a small head looking out of the ear just looks like pups dad Coral --i can see nose and two eyes and outline of head ----- 8)   :teehee:   8)   :teehee:   8)   8) or is it just time for eye test????

no your right steve we can see that as well, I,ve just had an eye test and i,m fine

donna & gary :thumbsup:

cinnamon said:
kipper fluke said:

no your right steve we can see that as well, I,ve just had an eye test and i,m fine

donna & gary :thumbsup:

Spooky eh?

Karen

Yeah i can see it now Karen i had to adjust the brightness of my monitor ...spooky

it is clear as a bell (w00t) glad its not an image of Steve's arsse you can see :- " her lugs would be massive :p :p :oops: sorry m8 :D

Back