The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Fern Is Expecting Frozen Pupsicles !

Oh Wow!! what a stunning looking pair - cannot wait to see these two grow up - Congratulations and good luck :thumbsup:

Congrat,s you must be very pleased, they are lovely :wub: :wub:

Glad they arrived safely & that mum is Ok.

There are so sweet :wub: :wub:

Well done mum.

Michelle and Fleet

:wub: lovely little twins... glad they're all safely delivered and mum is doing well.

medium.jpg

I could look at them all day :wub:

lovely puppies are they going to be white and fawn?
not sure yet, they are still very blue but around their ears it looks different so maybe blue fawn

They are little porkers and on track to double their birth weight by about day 6

Fern has taken over latrine duties now so I can sit back and watch :D

Lovely to see some baby greyhounds

They are lovely good luck with them. :luck: :luck: :luck: Are you going to keep them both?

no not keeping both, may not keep either, depends on how they turn out. I have excellent show homes waiting, may put the bitch out on breeders terms but I'm really not sure on anything yet. Both would have to be hideous not to be kept for at least breeding.

Good luck with them , they are lovely :wub: :wub:

I,d love to breed a litter from hattie but would worry about finding them homes so i think i might pass on that. :unsure:

Good luck with them , they are lovely :wub: :wub:
I,d love to breed a litter from hattie but would worry about finding them homes so i think i might pass on that. :unsure:

People keeps asking if I'm planning on mating William to Button. Heaven forbid I would never inflict a litter anything like William on this world (completely brain dead :oops: ) Never mind the fact that I would never cross the racing lines with the show lines.

There are so sweet :wub: :wub: :wub:

You forget how small there are, and how big there get. Looking forward to next lot of photos.

Back