The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Fed Golden Jacket

Its also advertised as a golden jacket on page 1 in the index..Her reading skills must be as good as her elementary grammar.

mattchu said:
well done oscar's pride and paul, and all the winners,  :thumbsup: why is this open  nwrf kia-ora put in the whippet news calender without the G.J next to it, when i ask if this was a G.J i was told no its not a G.J by Don ( did he not want member attending this open )  because the nwrf only have 3 G.J opens a year, so why as this now changed and become a G.J, event, is it because after the miss-understanding with vivs merlin not having 5 class win's and only have 4 but claming to have 5 at the last G.J they have now made sure hes got Sup nch with 2 re-run's and a dead with another committee member then withdrawing,
and you lot called the last committee cheats :- "

why not just give Sup Nch to all the committee safe the rest of us time and money turning up

i would just like to put the record straight i did not, repeat did not withdraw my dog sue

S. Rodgers said:
mattchu said:
well done oscar's pride and paul, and all the winners,  :thumbsup: why is this open  nwrf kia-ora put in the whippet news calender without the G.J next to it, when i ask if this was a G.J i was told no its not a G.J by Don ( did he not want member attending this open )  because the nwrf only have 3 G.J opens a year, so why as this now changed and become a G.J, event, is it because after the miss-understanding with vivs merlin not having 5 class win's and only have 4 but claming to have 5 at the last G.J they have now made sure hes got Sup nch with 2 re-run's and a dead with another committee member then withdrawing,
and you lot called the last committee cheats :- "

why not just give Sup Nch to all the committee safe the rest of us time and money turning up

i would just like to put the record straight i did not, repeat did not withdraw my dog sue

SUE stop panicking ... it was my mistake :oops: .....lol....catch you later

Sue if as you say you did not withdraw you dog ???-----what happened ???

steve

The dead heat was not with sues dog it was both dons dogs

The flags that were put up for the dead heat were Blue and White --maybe thats why the confusion was caused -----indicating Vivs Merlin ----Blue/// Ones Eddison --White--

steve

The flags that were put up was blue and black, which judges Dicky ,John Gill and myself were in agreement with ,then a minute after someone that was not on the line but sat 10 yards down from it shouted over blue - white and one of the kids stood at the line held the blue - white flags up....this was explained to Don and Tony

the dog in the black was Viv's Fantasy which was in the dead heat with Viv's Merlin...

Don had all intentions of running off with both dogs but Viv's Fantasy was holding hiS left front foot up and was a little lame on it, this how ever was noticed by a hand full of people Don did not even notice him self, Viv's Fantasy was the dog that was hampered with out of the traps by the dog in the orange.

Coral did win the first time around very comfortable but due to the incident out of the traps in the first heat there had to be a re-run it was the judges decision.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to Vivs Merlin on attaining the Supreme N ch title ...way to go Don and Ruth yeaaaaaaa :cheers:

Well sorry but Judges decision or not...I disagreed with the re-run yesterday and thats why I w/d Coral-

(not through any injury just out of respect for him)

IMO and quite a number of others who aren't biased- both orange and black dogs were as bad as one another and should both have been thrown out leaving the result as it was with Coral in 1st position-

and I'm still looking for the half way judge who i was told to see...

But unfortunately yes that is racing at times... weeks of hard work spent with my dog-

6 hours travelling and a tank of fuel wasted-

Karen Boyd

Well the way i seen the race the orange came out and ran straight into the dog in the black, but i was up on the line at the time, i didn't manage to run down with the sweeping brush up my ass sweeping the track as i went during that race sorry.

But like you say racing at times... weeks of hard work spent with my dog-

6 hours traveling and a tank of fuel wasted, after all most of us are only human and can only judge on what we see.

99% of the time i don't even run a dog while running a nwrf event as i try give my undivided attention to help run the open so others can hopefully enjoy the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well thats your choice to be on the committee-

Will have to agree to disagree

Karen

good idea theres enough bad feeling in here :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

brill who r u then mattchu giveyourself up just spoiling the site again.

piglet said:
:thumbsup:   :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:
brill who r u then mattchu giveyourself up just spoiling the site again.

People are not as honest as you pig...can not see them coming forward and admitting it like you did

Karen-Coral said:
Well thats your choice to be on the committee-Will have to agree to disagree

Karen

I think the judges results were genuine, people can only act on what they think is right or wrong after all

None of us are perfect there was no bad motives or axes to grind.

Really wish you had come over yesterday and discussed the matter with the judges instead of leaving it till today here (k9)

I spoke to you yesterday Dee as you well know-----about the incident-

You told me to see the half way judge-who couldn't be found...

I've nothing else to say on the matter now-

Wasn't going to say anything on K9 until others brought it up-

I was merely correcting Sherry's programme...

Yesterdays gone

Tomorrows untouched.....

Karen

Yes Karen you shouted over about the decision standing.

Any way like you say Yesterdays gone

Tomorrows untouched.....

I was standing right next to you-not shouting over.

I asked you who'd made the decision...you said you had...

I told you I thought...the result should stand as both dogs should be thrown out...

You said see the half way judge....

When you called 'it was a re-run- across the track initially ' I thought you was joking....and said so to you....

I'm done now.....already said 'agree to disagree...'

Karen

Back