Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all, its lovely and sunny here, just doing a few loads of

washing to get out on the line, exciting life i lead :lol:

Hope you all are well and a have a lovely day, sorry your at work juney

as you could have been lounging in the sun all day :D

thanks for that debbie..i have tried all numbers but no one is answering :blink: i wonder where abouts in dorset the other one is? wimbourne is up the road so that will be the one i will take the motley crew to on saturday!

thanks for that debbie..i have tried all numbers but no one is answering :blink: i wonder where abouts in dorset the other one is? wimbourne is up the road so that will be the one i will take the motley crew to on saturday!
EH????? why you gonna go on saturday sarah, i think your having a moment there love :wacko:

helloooooooo

have ya all missed me.....what am i talking about...of course you have :lol:

had a great time on saturday on the ghost hunt...had some very strange things happen....it was very spooky.......going to another was next month.....talked robert into coming with us...and sherrys hubby is coming too...although ihe is pooing pants already ;)

hope all is well with one and all xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah..it was fab...kids really enjoyed meeting everyone too...I am seriously thinking of getting a caravan....I was chatting to my mate and she she suggested it..only a small one cos i worry about towing it..years ago we had a 6 berth and it was huge..no way would i feel confident towing anything that big...there are a lot of shows coming up and the kids are all up for it..

sounds like a good idea.....better than tents arent they.......we talked about getting one a few years ago.....but never got round to it ;)

really am considering it...its the towing that worries me..i am bad enough driving the car let alone something else too :blink:

yeah i know what you mean...not sure i would want to tow one.......and im a very good driver :-

bloody knackered...just hoovered my stairs and all the bedrooms......gypsy is sunbathing outside, think shes tired from our epic walk this morning :wub:

got a meeting with betsys teachers after school....got to try and get them to start teaching her in a different way..should be interesting :wacko:

yeah..it was fab...kids really enjoyed meeting everyone too...I am seriously thinking of getting a caravan....I was chatting to my mate and she she suggested it..only a small one cos i worry about towing it..years ago we had a 6 berth and it was huge..no way would i feel confident towing anything that big...there are a lot of shows coming up and the kids are all up for it..
go for it sarah,best thing we ever did ,kids love it ,although i leave the towing to Adam :-

hely nice to see you :D ,glad you had a good weekend and good luck at Betsy's school :thumbsup:

right im off to sit in the sun for ahour before the kids finish school....catch ya later chick xx

go for it sarah,best thing we ever did ,kids love it ,although i leave the towing to Adam :-

hely nice to see you :D ,glad you had a good weekend and good luck at Betsy's school :thumbsup:
thanks honey xxxxxx

oh my god..watching that video of slip when she took a tumble makes me feel like crying....but up she got..no worries!! god,she amazes me more every day....

laters luvs!! off to work..would rather sit in the sun with a beer but cant :(

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

really am considering it...its the towing that worries me..i am bad enough driving the car let alone something else too :blink:
Sarah, get a little caravan with a big awning, that way its not so bad to tow, but you get the space when you get there :thumbsup: I love our caravan, and the dogs do too. They love sleeping in my sleeping bag with me :huggles:

yep Sarah get a van with an awning you can get inerbedroom tents that the kids can sleep in then you and the dogs sleep in the caravan thats what we do when its not cold other times were all in together lots of fun. We love it.

Sarah, get a little caravan with a big awning, that way its not so bad to tow, but you get the space when you get there :thumbsup: I love our caravan, and the dogs do too. They love sleeping in my sleeping bag with me :huggles:
thats what we did Juney ,be lost without the awning

Morning all :D

looks like another lovely day,

will be off to the vets with currant at about 9

poor little bunny, his jewels are being removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back