The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=21pt]oh well never mind [/SIZE]

did you knoe trac that I was the other woman

[SIZE=21pt]youdont seem to want to no about that so what do you want to no?[/SIZE]

at the mo Iam open?

[SIZE=21pt]noooo dont be sorry I found out after we started seeing each other that gary was married and we were haveing an afair I fell for him huck line and sincker when we first met on the quarter deck of HMS manchester[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]RIGHT SUE IM OFF FOR A BATH HAVE A LOVELY CHRISTMAS LUV YA HUN[/SIZE] :huggles: :huggles:

trac said:
[SIZE=21pt]AWWW SUE THATS NICE [/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]no it wasent it went on for afew years and he finished with me for jades sack ( shes not mine ) then his wife left him for another man then after an other cupple of years he got back in touch and I wasent letting him go again (my one truw love an all ) I moved in with him within ten weeks [/SIZE]

told you I reamble whenn Ive had a few felling down atthe mo

see yatrac have a nice one to morrow

merry christmas

love ya :huggles:

[SIZE=14pt]Just popped in to wish you ladies[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER AND[/SIZE]

ALL THE BEST FOR 2008 I HOPE ITS

GOOD FOR YOU

:thumbsup: :huggles: :thumbsup: :huggles: :thumbsup: :huggles: :thumbsup: :huggles: :thumbsup: :huggles: :thumbsup: :huggles: :thumbsup: :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]MERRY CHRISTMAS HUNS[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]love ya all :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=30pt]MERRY CHRISTMAS LUVVERS!!! HAD A FANTASTIC DAY!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]MY KIDS WOKE UP AT 2.50 AM.... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt] :cheers: HAPPY CHRISTMAS LOVERS :huggles: :huggles: MY KIDS NEVER GOT UP TILL 8 :cheers: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]HAVE A GREAT DAY[/SIZE]

LOVE YOU LOADS

:huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

trac said:

LOVE YOU LOADS

:huggles:       :huggles:         :huggles:

MORNING HUNNY :huggles: :huggles: ,DID YOUR KIDS HAVE U UP EARLY ???

nicky12 said:
trac said:

LOVE YOU LOADS

:huggles:       :huggles:         :huggles:

MORNING HUNNY :huggles: :huggles: ,DID YOUR KIDS HAVE U UP EARLY ???
[SIZE=21pt]LEE WAS AWAKE AT 6-30 WHEN I WENT DOWN TO PUT THE TURKEY IN,BUT HE STAYED IN HIS ROOM WATCHING TV,THEN WE ALL GOT INTO OUR BED DOGS INCLUDED UNTIL ABOUT 9.30 [/SIZE] :huggles: :huggles:

[SIZE=21pt]OOO I HATE COOKING ,WHY DOES IT TAKE SO LONG TO COOK ,WELL BE HAVING IT AT TEA TIME AT THIS RATE :lol: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]our dinners over thank goodness,im shattered,think i need a lay down now -_- -_- -_- :p [/SIZE]

nicky12 said:
[SIZE=21pt]OOO I HATE COOKING ,WHY DOES IT TAKE SO LONG TO COOK ,WELL BE HAVING IT AT TEA TIME AT THIS RATE  :lol: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]nicky welcome to the real world[/SIZE] :- " :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back