The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=21pt]JUST MADE A LOVELY RUM HOT TODDY I WILL GET RID OF THIS COUGH ONE WAY OR OTHER[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]THANKS FOR ALL THE SYMPATHY AND YOU CAN SHUT IT WENCH STILL TIME FOR A PM NOT QUITE CHRISTMAS YET[/SIZE] :- "

[SIZE=21pt]ALL TOGETHER NOW...A BIG AWWWW FOR MURPHY....[/SIZE]

NANCY346.jpg

NANCY347.jpg

NANCY349.jpg

[SIZE=21pt]AWWW SARAH HE LOOKS SO SORRY FOR HIMSELF[/SIZE][SIZE=21pt] BLESS[/SIZE] :wub: :wub:

[SIZE=21pt] :eek: OMG POOR BABY BOY ,AUNTY NICKY SENDS YOU LOTS OF :huggles: :huggles: AND LITTLE SIS TIA SENDS HER BROTHER LOTS OF :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]aww murph baby what they done to you :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: [/SIZE]

hope santa as something really special in his sack to spoil you :huggles:

trac said:
[SIZE=21pt]AWWW SARAH HE LOOKS SO SORRY FOR HIMSELF[/SIZE][SIZE=21pt] BLESS[/SIZE] :wub:   :wub:

[SIZE=21pt]HE REALLY IS TRACE...ITS SO STRANGE TO SEE HIM LIKE THIS COS HE NORMALLY IS SUCH A BUNDLE OF ENERGY.....GONNA GIVE HIM SOME CHICKEN AND RICE IN A MO...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]YOU HAVENT HAD MUCH LUCK LATELY SARAH...HOPE THE NEW YEAR IS BETTER FOR YOU[/SIZE] :huggles: :huggles:

[SIZE=21pt]RIGHT LADIES AND NICKY IM OFF TO START DOING A BUFFET FOR CHRISTMAS EVE [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]HAVE A LOVELY EVENING [/SIZE] :huggles:

trish g said:
[SIZE=21pt]aww murph baby what they done to you :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles: [/SIZE] 

hope santa as something really special in his sack to spoil you :huggles:

TRISH DO YOU KNOW THOSE LEATHER COLLARS YOU HAD MADE FOR YOUR LOT ,HOW ARE THEY HOLDING UP ,IM THINKING OF ORDERING SOME FOR MY LOT :)

trac said:
[SIZE=21pt]RIGHT LADIES  AND NICKY IM OFF TO START DOING A BUFFET FOR CHRISTMAS EVE [/SIZE][SIZE=21pt]HAVE A LOVELY EVENING [/SIZE] :huggles:

[SIZE=21pt] :eek: YOUR NOT OFFLINE ALL NIGHT ARE YOU ,IL GET IN TROUBLE ON ME OWN :- " [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Whats going on with Murphy, poor fella :( [/SIZE]

I've gone back three or four pages and cant find anything

.............god you lot do a lot of yapping/typing :lol:

nicky12 said:
trac said:
[SIZE=21pt]RIGHT LADIES  AND NICKY IM OFF TO START DOING A BUFFET FOR CHRISTMAS EVE [/SIZE][SIZE=21pt]HAVE A LOVELY EVENING [/SIZE] :huggles:

[SIZE=21pt] :eek: YOUR NOT OFFLINE ALL NIGHT ARE YOU ,IL GET IN TROUBLE ON ME OWN :- " [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]NO NICKY I WONT BE OFF LINE ALL NIGHT[/SIZE] [SIZE=21pt]SO WE BOTH CAN GET IN TROUBLE[/SIZE] :- "

AnnSa said:
[SIZE=14pt]Whats going on with Murphy, poor fella  :( [/SIZE]I've gone back three or four pages and cant find anything

.............god you lot do a lot of yapping/typing

:lol:

[SIZE=21pt]HA HA!! WE DO ANN...MOST OF IT BOLLOX!!!! MURPH CUT HIMSELF ON THE BEACH...THINK IT WAS ON A SHELL SO OFF TO VETS THIS MORNING FOR IT TO GET STICHED UP...BLESS MY BABY'S HEART :huggles: [/SIZE]

Awww not nice and on Christmas Eve as well
c_hugs.gif

[SIZE=21pt]ANN YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY TOMORROW MY LUV....WILL BE THINKING OF YOU ALL.... :cheers: :cheers: :huggles: :huggles: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Sorry to hear Murphy has hurt himself. Hope it heals soon Have a great time over Xmas one and all :cheers: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]Eat, drink and be merry everyone!!!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back