The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Fao Mark And Lesley Shearing

• Thread starter peppermint lady
  • Start date
P

peppermint lady

hope you like this pic....mark was having trouble with control (w00t)

Thanks Julie :thumbsup: , they make me chuckle Smudge looks so like her mum.We always did have trouble trying to control them (w00t) . Shame little Poppy was not able to partake in the family portrait but it was nice to see Sky with Francis and John.

What a great family photo of wriggly puppies. :wub: Mark always has trouble with control :D

Last edited by a moderator:
peppermint lady said:
hope you like this pic....mark was having trouble with control (w00t)

What a gorgeous bunch of wriggly pups :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Mark's not bad either eh Lesley? :lol: :thumbsup:

Finally got to see Dottie and Smudge trialling today and wow didn't they go well :wub: :wub: . Well Done little girls xXx.Sister Poppy also had a couple of trials at her local club (indi) and ran well :wub: :wub: :wub:

I've seen that face before :- " ........ think it was on Britain's most wanted (w00t) :lol: :lol: lovely pic Mark and Lesley :thumbsup:

Aw Carol........dont care how lovely the pic :- " NO... NO.......... NO ........we cannot have your girls down with us for a holiday (w00t) (w00t) .I can send Mark up to you though :clown: :cheers: :cheers: :thumbsup:

The girls look great Lesley :huggles: :wub: But can we have a :D off Mark next time please. :lol:

Back