The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Fao Chill36

tory

Registered
Reaction score
Likkle Lucy now has 3 brothers and 1 sister

rush5.jpg

OMG Vicki (w00t) they look gorgeous :wub: i think Chris better keep me away from your house for quite some time now :lol: which one is the bitch?

Lots of luck with them Vicki :luck: :luck: :luck: I will see you soon :thumbsup:

OMG Vicki (w00t) they look gorgeous :wub: i think Chris better keep me away from your house for quite some time now :lol: which one is the bitch? Lots of luck with them Vicki :luck: :luck: :luck: I will see you soon :thumbsup:
The white and black one is the bitch :wub:

I'm glad about that :D i was just looking at the pics and thinking how nice she looked :wub: i assume you will be keeping her :thumbsup: lucky for Chris :sweating:

Nice looking pups Vicki :thumbsup: who's the sire to them? :luck:

Nice looking pups Vicki :thumbsup: who's the sire to them? :luck:
Thanks Geoff, :thumbsup:

The sire to them is my black dog Acid who is by Cracked it and out of a greyhound bitch called Toms Charm (Toms the best x Trionas Charm)

They should be a nice size Vicki good breeding on both sides . Julies Lucy and Lexi can sure run im sure these will be flyers. A few boys just what i like ;) Pamxx

They should be a nice size Vicki good breeding on both sides . Julies Lucy and Lexi can sure run im sure these will be flyers. A few boys just what i like ;) Pamxx
Hi Pam :D Lovely arn't they :wub: but i think Vicki had better hide that black and white bitch when i go visiting :- x

Hi Pam :D Lovely arn't they :wub: but i think Vicki had better hide that black and white bitch when i go visiting :- x
She would fit in to your pack nice :thumbsup:

hows the mother bred
The mother is by Montana and out of my own bitch Pepsi who`s grandsire was Stagnight .

Pepsi was the lurcherworld Christie cup ch of ch 2005

quality blood runs through these pups sure to be a champion amongst them :luck: wi pups ;)

The pups are gorgeous Vicki :wub: bred for speed :thumbsup: Good :luck: to anyone having one of these :thumbsup:

Could`nt be happier with our girl out of the first litter :thumbsup: :wub:

DSCF1445.jpg

:luck: anyone who has one ,chris :)

Julie`s favourite ;) the white and black bitch

ra4.jpg

Back