The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Fantastic Fawns!!

Zephyr

Registered
Reaction score
Have been thoroughly enjoying the excellent brindle thread, and there are some very striking and attractive dogs there, :thumbsup: but for true beauty and elegance, there is nothing like a fawn!!!!! :wub: :wub:

Come on all you fawn owners, let's challenge the stripy brigade and post your photos here :thumbsup: o:)

First off - my beaufiful Zephyr (thanks Debbie for the lovely photo :thumbsup: ) o:) :wub:

View attachment 33979

Harry (SCARLETFAIR ONE KNIGHT JW) o:) :wub:

post_2343_1150577837.jpg

TUMBLERS COUNTRY FAIR (LUCY) aged 14

post_2343_1148649679.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And relaxing on my bed :- "

Keep em coming folks!

Zeph_on_Bed_9.05.jpg

oooooh,beautiful pictures. :wub: :thumbsup: i love lucy! :wub:

And making sure that noone else gets to play with the new teddy :p

DSCN1147.JPG

(w00t) And of course couldn't leave Alfie out who is Fawn :) ( in places) does that count,DSC00069.JPG

Here is Sparky, who is becoming a good boy now. As well as being Dylan's best buddie he's also Daisy's brother.

2006_0611Image0065.JPG

Yey...can't beat fawns.

Here's Fred out on the moors.........

P1240205.jpg

Love all the shades of fawn - silver, blue, golden, red etc etc :thumbsup: - and the fact that the same fawn looks a different colour on every photo you take!! :teehee: :thumbsup: I was told that Zephyr's colouring is a'deer' fawn ..the lighter areas on his face, neck, chest, underline, and feet are light cream...not white

Some beautiful fawns here, but I know there are loads more on K9 - come on, we want to see you all!! :thumbsup: :p

PS Evie looks scrumptious, and Dylan is looking a perfect angel. o:) o:) o:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Fawns are my favorites too :wub: :wub: :wub: there are some beautiful pictures on here :wub:

Here are my two fawn girlies

Evie

Spring_2006_027_2.JPG

Back