The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Family Portrait

oakmoorehill

Registered
Reaction score
While sitting here watching x-factor rather loudly to hide the fact that its like being in a war zone outside we decided to take a family portrait

William was supposed to be on but was being a grumpy s*d grumbling at the pups so he was sent up the corner to lie on the cold wooden floor away from the others

2005_0806Image11101.JPG

Nice pic what are all there names? could we please have a pic of grumpy William sat in the corner. :))

:lol: ok left to right they are

Jasper Tegan Owen Rosie Maggie Bandit (,at the back,) Blaze and little Toby

All are related with the exeption of Jasper

Bandit is rosie blaze maggie and toby's dad tegan is the three older ones mum owen and tegan are cousins and owen's mum is bandit's nan

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn"t it lovely when there all related we"re on our 5th generation now, i"d get a pic but would have to superglue them all down. :))

What a lovely pic!!! :wub: bet that took some getting!! (w00t)

sunny said:
What a lovely pic!!!  :wub: bet that took some getting!! (w00t)
it did i haven't put on the ones with bums disappearing and hands grabbing pups that didn't want to stay still(Toby)

What a wonderful sight! We just have one whippy at the moment but seeing them all together makes it tempting to join in the fun (or chaos maybe? :)) )

Alison

Wow, a nice picture of your family!

Bandit has a cute 'hair-style'! :p

Smashing photo :wub: what a lovely group of dogs. :thumbsup:

Awww is that the naughty corner, poor William hope hes not as grumpy today.

:wub: brilliant photo, they look like one of Simon Cowells groups, about to sing :clown: !!!!

Fantastic photo. what beautiful dogs. How did you get them all to stay still, not easy I would imagine.

By the way what did you think of X factor or did you not hear any of it anyway????

Cheers

KIM

WHIPPETS4KIM said:
Fantastic photo. what beautiful dogs. How did you get them all to stay still, not easy I would imagine. By the way what did you think of X factor or did you not hear any of it anyway????

Cheers

KIM

it was a case of just kep taking pictures until we got the right on and puting them back til we got it

from wat i heard of x factor te girl should have stayed and the lad gone home

Awwww just look at that pic, a CLASSIC!! I hope that is getting hung on the wall.

Fab pic, their all beautiful, just look at their faces :lol: :wub: :wub: :wub:

oakmoorehill said:
on for Paula grumpy William
couldnt help thinking William looks (a bit) like Spot my friends greyhound - the one with all the puppies.

Here is Spot aged 12 and half.

Spot_for_zingy.jpg

Back