The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Facebook Whippet Group - Members Wanted!

jayneymitch

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that I have created a group on the facebook website www.facebook.co.uk called 'Show us your Whippets!'. :clown:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2456271836

If you or anyone in your family has/have registered with Facebook, maybe you might want to join my group? Or maybe you won't, just wanted to let you know as I haven't had too many takers yet :(

Thanks

Jayne x

Sorry, just realised that this may look like I'm trying to poach members from this forum. I'm not at all, and wouldn't want anyone to think that. It's just a bt of fun, and in no means a rival to this informative, lively and enjoyable forum! :oops:

It's just that I'm not getting any members to my group, and I know there are a load of people on here who love sharing their whippet pics with each other (and rightly so), so thought we could give it a kickstart!!

You would need to register to look at the pics I have already posted, so it's probably only suited to those of you who may already have registered previously anyway. If any of you have teenagers, I bet they have accounts!

(w00t) I'm at work at the mo, and tried to log on.....I got the 'This page has been filtered by websense....Personals and Dating' :b 8) :- "

I'll try later from home :thumbsup:

I've joined. I only joined facebook last week, so not very good on it yet! :b :lol: Added a few pic's on for you :thumbsup:

I've joined and added a few photos! :thumbsup:

Back